Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex's 92 Hilux Pickup (NZ) So. Many. Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers Guys!
    | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Followed this build for a while now.
      Everything youve done is very tasteful!
      Love it mate. Love it.

Comment

• Cheers!

Comment

• If you guys need to kill some time check out the photo's I took from a massive local car meet. The photo's mainly focus around trucks but theres a few sweet cars in there.

Comment

• Very cool truck man.

Comment

• PM'd
              IG dubmr2

Comment

• man that looks gorgeous!
                1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• On top of your truck looking amazing, your photography only makes it all the more attractive. I'm glad you're considering a motor swap, that'd be tight! Is there a lot of modification to get the 1UZ in? Like is it as hard as swapping anything else in, or are there some compatible parts?
                  The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• I love this build!! Any plans for camber?
                    Originally posted by 1badg35
                    trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

• Thanks for positive comments guys.

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
                      On top of your truck looking amazing, your photography only makes it all the more attractive. I'm glad you're considering a motor swap, that'd be tight! Is there a lot of modification to get the 1UZ in? Like is it as hard as swapping anything else in, or are there some compatible parts?
                      Cheers! The 1uz conversion is very popular and common over here. So a lot of the bits to get it to fit you can simply buy. There's still some modification involved, but looks like one of the easiest conversions to go for. And they have a good rep as a reliable engine.

Originally posted by dgoizo View Post
                      I love this build!! Any plans for camber?
                      Thanks! Camber will stay how it is for now, but got some big plans for the beast over the next few years...

Comment

• hey mate looking at doing this sort of setup in my hilux, whats the specs on those wheels? what suspension are you running in the rear. thanks and the ute looks mint btw

Comment

• Here's a couple of new photo's of the truck which, in my opinion, are some of the best I have taken. Funny how some of the best shots can be totally unplanned as these were.

No updates to report, aside from swapping back to the one-piece glass in the rear.

Comment

• Your photography is very good, most of the photos you have taken have been superb. Truck looks nice as always too.

Comment

• hey dude, truck is super clean!! just wondering how you went about importing the wheels into NZ? I'm in AUS and the Black Rock site doesn't say there are any dealers there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayds View Post
                                hey dude, truck is super clean!! just wondering how you went about importing the wheels into NZ? I'm in AUS and the Black Rock site doesn't say there are any dealers there..
                                Hey, they are brought into New Zealand through the distributor BG World Wheels (http://www.bgworldwheels.co.nz/bghome.asp). I reckon popping them or Blackrock wheels an email will be your best bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X