Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex's 92 Hilux Pickup (NZ) So. Many. Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a really cool truck! I like the most recent incarnation, especially with the new tails... I like the direction you're headed in. I really dig the wooden bed you made, and the laser etching was really cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
      That looks great man. Can't wait to see more pics
      Originally posted by M M View Post
      That is very cool!
      Cheers Guys

Originally posted by NZ BRO View Post
      Quick post before work? Looking mean btw!
      Haha just a quickie

Originally posted by lilcraigford View Post
      This is a really cool truck! I like the most recent incarnation, especially with the new tails... I like the direction you're headed in. I really dig the wooden bed you made, and the laser etching was really cool!
      Thanks man! All the stuff I've done to the car is pretty pissy compared to what others and especially some of the proper minitruckers are doing. But it keeps me happy ... for now.
      | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
        Now to throw a mattress in the back and set the mood....
        ahaha Ive always wanted to do that...

lighting looks pretty sweet
        IG dubmr2

Comment

• Chur! We had our weekly bmx ride last night, and the bikes looked pretty cool i the back all lit up

Comment

• Mr truck passed his Wof today (Warrant of fitness - a pretty damn thorough 6 monthly check in NZ, often can be a nightmare for older-ish cars) so I thought he deserved some new photos. Passing Wof however required a new horn, welding header holes, and a full exhaust replacement from the middle join backwards. Since this had to happen, instead of putting in a new muffler, I went with a 16" Coby Bullet and poked the pipe out just after the rear wheel (See pic 4). It makes such a good sound now On the limit of loud but its quite a low note and not too droney while cruising. Also, scored some Surf seats from pick-a-part in good nick. So now I have lumbar and side adjustments, and the $50 note blowing around the carpark paid for them

Enjoy.

Is there life after Minitruckin?

Comments welcome

Comment

• Love it man! Any more plans?

Comment

• God this truck is so sexy Great job man i love it!
                Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Love it man! Any more plans?
                  Cheers Its all come to a hault for now due to money situation and finishing uni. But I think the engine might be slowly on its way out, so I'l keep an eye on that. Got offered a Lexus 1uz V8 at a very good price

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                  God this truck is so sexy Great job man i love it!
                  Thanks Dude

Comment

• Fuck that would be very awesome!

Comment

• too much badassery in here.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Fuck that would be very awesome!
                        Yay for pipe dreams!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        too much badassery in here.
                        Thankyou sir

Comment

• Spacer cat said space the front, so spacers I got.

Front wheels will poke within the week - just waiting on wheel nuts

Comment

• Spacers are on. Front wheels are now poking by a few mm at the top. What do you guys think?
                            It looks really cool from the front as you can see a heap of wheel popping out the sides.
                            Here's some quick pics I took last night as the sky was doing all sorts of cool things as a storm rolled through.

I've also removed the DIY lip, and swapped back to the original rear window as the black paint needs a redo on the sliding one.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

• Looks awesome with the spacers, balances the poke out with the rear. Love the video too BTW

Comment

• Those photos are great! Spacers really even it out too, good job man.

Comment

Working...
                                X