In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
    loving this build ! and i didn't know that there was meet ups around here , once i finish my ranger i'll be attending more sociable car events and such
    Thank you! Yeah for sure man, and even going to these meets with a build in progress is cool. Its by no means a car "show", more like reading the builds sections but in person

Comment

• I got my roof spoiler painted and mounted finally. I'm happy with how it turned out but the white is slightly different with it being an old car and all. And I've got plans for the junkyard this week so hopefully the ugly fenders will be gone by this weekend!

Comment

• My whole wheel/tire setup is rubbing quite a bit now so I've decided to sell the whole package and get something new. I ended up ordering these today

I really wanted the gold face ones but I couldn't find them anymore. So I got the black ones with plans on repainting the face later on and keeping the polished lip. I already messed up on tire size earlier so what's some good advice on tire size? I was thinking 225/45/18 might be alright.

any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
          My whole wheel/tire setup is rubbing quite a bit now so I've decided to sell the whole package and get something new. I ended up ordering these today

I really wanted the gold face ones but I couldn't find them anymore. So I got the black ones with plans on repainting the face later on and keeping the polished lip. I already messed up on tire size earlier so what's some good advice on tire size? I was thinking 225/45/18 might be alright.

any thoughts?
          on 18x10 anything from 215-235 will give you a good stretch, but for height i suggest a 225/40 so you can go lower and the profile wont be too tall

im running a 235/40/18 on my 18x10, same wheels too

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• I thought about 225/40, im just a little worried it might be too short. The tire calculator says 225/45 is already .5 inch shorter than stock. Did you go with shorter than stock? I know that would probably help to go a little lower

Comment

• And finally scored a bumper and fender from the junkyard

Comment

• awesome pontiac, love the bags this sure is different! cant wait to see the 521s on and the car re painted

Comment

• Originally posted by 05subysti View Post
                  awesome pontiac, love the bags this sure is different! cant wait to see the 521s on and the car re painted
                  Thanks! new wheels get here tuesday!

I got a small phone photoshoot around school on the way back from work. I still need to debadge the new bumper and get a wash.

I like these two even thought the lighting sucks

Parking deck pictures are cliche I know

Ride height

Comment

• It looks good man.

Comment

• Why didn't you get both front fenders while at the junk yard?

Glad to see her back. When you laying frame

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• props for doing this. Not everyday you see a slammed grand prix , lookin good with the new fender and bumper as well !
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Thank you guys!

Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
                          Why didn't you get both front fenders while at the junk yard?

Glad to see her back. When you laying frame
                          The car at the junkyard had a dent in the other fender I thought I was finally done with the black fender! But its grown on me a little bit.
                          And I'll lay frame in the future The new wheels and tires are going to put me a little closer to the ground

Comment

• I need tire money!

Comment

• Go test fit!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• This thread is good. I'm loving it. My GF owns the same body style grand prix, but 4 door. I'm trying to convince her to follow in your footsteps!
                                1999 Lexus GS300 | Bagged | Wed Kranze Borphes | STUPID

2001 325i |Coupe | Carbonfiber | Comfy

Comment

Working...
                                X