• Show
Clear All

Yep, this thing looks awesome dumped.

Comment

nice man, its cool to see something out of the ordinary

Comment

haha this is awesome! Lovely drop
        Originally posted by Blackbelt
        See, that's the problem. I have no idea WTF hellaflush means. Is it a super powerful toilet?

Comment

A bit of an update

Somebody hit my car while I was in class and didn't tell me about it, I got off the bus to find it like this. I looked for a car that might have done it and there are a lot of big trucks around here, I kinda think one of them was backing up and their tire ran up on my car.

But my insurance has handled it already and I got some money to fix it. This also helps with the black fender issue, I'm going to replace both sides with some mint white ones I saw at the junkyard. And I got some spending money to go along with it. I got some nice clear corners to replace the turn signal, I'll be getting some badly needed tail lights, and got a roof spoiler. I feel pretty cool because I haven't seen any other grand prix's with one I'm waiting until after exams to install everything except the spoiler

Its not painted or mounted in these, just an idea of what it'll look like. I painted it this weekend but it was still drying when I had to go back to school. And bad pictures, my apologies

Last edited by bakerdd; 11-26-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Looks great! Never thought I'd see one of these stanced lol. That blows about the hit and run, good luck fixing it up. Definetely can't wait to see what this turns out looking like when it's done
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

I like that it's domestic.

Buy the Rotiforms
              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Frick YEAH man

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

That roof spoiler is a nice addition. Clean subtle look.

Comment

definitely saw you driving on hillsborough street about an hour ago. the car looks awesome in pictures but driving it looks SO damn sexy.

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

• You see these cars everywhere, but seeing one slammed really reminds you of how mean they really look! good work duder
                      God bless this mess

Comment

• props for being different. looks good

Comment

• Thanks guys! I got the spoiler painted and mounted and I'll get some pictures soon.

Originally posted by manbeard View Post
                          definitely saw you driving on hillsborough street about an hour ago. the car looks awesome in pictures but driving it looks SO damn sexy.
                          Thanks man! I'm pretty sure I've seen your car before, but I didn't know there was anyone on here so close to me haha. Do you ever go to the friday car meets at sonic?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
                            Thanks guys! I got the spoiler painted and mounted and I'll get some pictures soon.

Thanks man! I'm pretty sure I've seen your car before, but I didn't know there was anyone on here so close to me haha. Do you ever go to the friday car meets at sonic?

the black volvo? the white one in my sig has been crushed :/ i didn't even know there were meets anywhere! what sonic, and what time? i'd love to come out for one, i haven't hung out with car people since i got rid of my mustang a few years ago

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by manbeard View Post
                              the black volvo? the white one in my sig has been crushed :/ i didn't even know there were meets anywhere! what sonic, and what time? i'd love to come out for one, i haven't hung out with car people since i got rid of my mustang a few years ago
                              Yeah I think I've seen the black volvo around before, sorry about your white one :/ The meets are at the sonic off of jones franklin around 9pm on fridays, theres some pretty awesome cars that show up sometimes. I'm not sure if its starting to thin out because its getting cold, I haven't been in a few weeks. But definitely come and check it out man!

Comment

• loving this build ! and i didn't know that there was meet ups around here , once i finish my ranger i'll be attending more sociable car events and such

Comment

Working...
                                X