Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update!

I bought some goodies this weekend

Last edited by bakerdd; 09-21-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Throw it on the ground! Neoww!
      Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

shit just got real man.

Comment

im sorry but i would have kept the smaller tires those just look like baloons to me

Comment

to tell the truth I was a lil bummed to see air,

but other than that looks GREAT!!!

da hood
            Instagram : TRASHEDTEG

Comment

Originally posted by blowntwofive View Post
              im sorry but i would have kept the smaller tires those just look like baloons to me
              That's gonna come in time. At the time I figured I wasn't going any lower for a while and air never really was an option until a used set up came up. Work in progress

Originally posted by Rob_Da_Hood View Post
              to tell the truth I was a lil bummed to see air,

but other than that looks GREAT!!!

da hood
              Before this kit came up for sale, I was looking into getting the bolt through koni inserts and getting lower that way, but this kit pretty much covers all of what I was looking for, while maintaining drivability and over all it cost less than what the konis and new springs etc. would have. I know its no longer static making it less cool to some but it'll be dropped to the ground now

But I'm stoked that you like it!!!

This week is my fall break for school so I'm starting the installation tomorrow, I hope all goes well!!

Comment

excited to see one of these on the ground.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

Yeh not bad. I have a little GTP in my BMW. (supercharger that is.) The BLQs looked rediculous. I'd totally do those. Good play on the air bags too.

At first I was like HA! GAYYYY!!! but it's getting better. Keep it up dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
                    Yeh not bad. I have a little GTP in my BMW. (supercharger that is.) The BLQs looked rediculous. I'd totally do those. Good play on the air bags too.

At first I was like HA! GAYYYY!!! but it's getting better. Keep it up dude.
                    Haha I can agree the beginning stages were pretty gay, it went through a monster truck stage and then stang wheels

But Im glad you like it!

Comment

Okay, things were a bit more difficult than I expected and I finished up pretty late tonight. I ran into a few problems, mostly wiring, and the four corners go up and down fine but I can't quite figure out how to make fronts, backs, or the whole car go up together. I'm waiting to hear back if the guy I got can help me out with that. Also running the lines was sort of difficult to avoid exaust, find something to tie it to, and to no crimp the line.

The set up isn't the best looking yet, but that will come pretty soon when I have some more time. I sort of wish I had kept those smaller tires now because fully down my tires press on the fender and I won't be able to drive it that low haha. But I'm pretty happy with it and I'll be super happy when I can get more than just one corner to go up at a time, it makes sort of difficult to find a good ride height.

heres a some pics of the tank and compressors roughly placed

The solenoids are down in the spare tire well

The bag

With my sub in and the compressors bolted

A quick false floor, I'll probably cover it with nicer wood at some point

Some outside pics

Since I finished up so late, I need to take some daytime pics tomorrow

Comment

nice choice on going with the Air.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

looks good. can it go lower? i think if you tucked tire in the rear it would look badass.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

Damnit man! That thing looks awesome!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by ryanjblajda View Post
                              looks good. can it go lower? i think if you tucked tire in the rear it would look badass.
                              Nope, this is the lowest it can go without modifying the struts.

Daytime pics! still not the best pictures but better than night ones

Comment

Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
                                Nope, this is the lowest it can go without modifying the struts.
                                not that i can say much since i still need to go lower; but get on that!!

looks really good. once you get that 1/4 panel painted it will be even better

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X