No announcement yet.

In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for replying late, but this should show you what infinite baffle is in a car

Comment

• Originally posted by edzyy View Post
      Sorry for replying late, but this should show you what infinite baffle is in a car
      http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...e-install.html
      Thats a pretty cool idea, I've never heard of it before. It might be something I do in the future, but I'm pretty happy with how it sounds for now and I need a new sub and amp eventually before I change everything around.

Comment

• So I still have the car and I still have the bags. I ended up selling the wheels, which I **** myself for, but it took care of most of the financial troubles that I had been having. So that gave me a little breathing room to hold on to the bags. That and no one really wants to bag a gp so I didnt have much interest as far as selling them.

My plans are now to throw everything back together and for good this time and I'm pretty excited. I ordered new fittings and switched to 3/8" line from the way too fast 1/2' stuff that I had. My brother is tired of my old wheels on his cr-v so I'll be getting those back from him and I also scored a new fender so the car is back to being all the same color again! I was forced to remove my tint since it was too dark to legally pass and it kept giving me trouble but I'm gonna get legal stuff later on. Over all I'm happy to get this thing back together again and just enjoy my car.

Comment

• I got the bags back on this weekend. I'm probably gonna ride around on stock wheels for a while until I can find some time to swap on my old set of xxr's. I kinda like how the stock wheels look on there but they're super sunk in

Comment

• still looks good.

Comment

• Welp, the torque converter went bad only two weeks after reinstalling the bags and after that, I'm just tired of fixing this car. I stripped everything out and put it up for sale including the car and picked up a 98 cr-v with some cosmetic issues, but pretty solid otherwise. I swapped my stereo into it and put on the old set of wheels I had and thats gonna be about it for mods I think. Or at least all that I'll do for right now. Here's the new whip

Comment

• The end

Comment

• Didn't expect that. The car looked great though.

Comment

• Yea really. Damn. That was just. What a disappointing ending. Well at least you changed a few of our minds about Pontiac's for a little while.
                    Stay wide my friends. @samthedandy

Comment

• great build!!

joined the forum just because of this thread i found in my conquest to stance my grand prix.

i applaud your work, it really stands out and looks like everything was done right, as im sure you are aware most of our fellow GP lovers make us look bad due to their tasteless choices, you sir are a man after my own goals.

heres mine: just coilovers and a stroker motor with supporting mods for now but i will be starting my build thread very soon, thanks for the inspiration, (and my car thanks you too i took it off the market as i was preparing to sell)

EDIT will not let me post a picture for some reason, anywho thanks for sharing yours!

Comment

• id be interested in the air set up at a decent price

Comment

• wow I read way to much of this thread to have it come to an abrubt sad ending ...

I would have never (and still won't) get a GP. but damn you made one look REALLY good

I hope to open a new thread for your CRV soon, best of luck wherever life takes you
                          1989 Honda Prelude 2.0Si 4WS
                          Y-49 (Barbados Yellow)

Build thread - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53264
                          Instagram - Preyruder

Comment

• W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• dont worry guys, ill be starting my thread soon, another stanced grand prix gtp.

Comment

Working...
                              X