In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    Sweet dustcap on that subwoofer mane, is that shit custom :'^)?
    Haha special ordered, no one's got a sub like this. I slipped up with the wire strippers and punched a hole in it, it still sounds okay for now

Comment

• It looks great dude, definitely get a photographer to get some good shots of it. It deserves it.

Comment

• Good work on this car. The plastic Pontiac is a winner!

Comment

• holy cow this looks amazing. keep it up playa

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            It looks great dude, definitely get a photographer to get some good shots of it. It deserves it.
            Thanks, its definitely in the plans! Everytime I think im ready to get a shoot done, i decide I want to change something here or there first

Originally posted by speakerboy View Post
            Good work on this car. The plastic Pontiac is a winner!
            Thanks!

Originally posted by BrandonMcKiernan View Post
            holy cow this looks amazing. keep it up playa
            Thanks man!

Comment

• haha this is cool.

91 S13 Hatch daily.
              92 S13 Coupe HKS SR22
              2011 Scion xb
              1998 Lexus GS400 SOLD
              1993 Lexus LS400 SOLD
              1993 Lexus SC400 SOLD
              I made a build thread :|

Comment

• I finished up my trunk tonight. I had thought about doing gray suede but when I went to the fabric store they had some awesome stuff in the clearance section. I decided I wanted the trunk to be a little crazy so I went with emu vinyl and I love it

Its dark outside right now so the pictures arent great

Last edited by bakerdd; 08-06-2013, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Looks great man

Comment

• looks good! you really need to get some good side shots of the car though!
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Thanks! Yeah Im gonna try and line up one of my buddies soon for a photo shoot

Comment

• The whole trunk setup looks great, even better with the false floor and wall. Well done my dude!
                        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Your car is amazing! Makes me wanna get one lol. I have a friend with a grand prix and I will show him how one should be done lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• i always thought the 2 doors were ugly... untill i seen what you did with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
                              The whole trunk setup looks great, even better with the false floor and wall. Well done my dude!
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by Crav3 View Post
                              Your car is amazing! Makes me wanna get one lol. I have a friend with a grand prix and I will show him how one should be done lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
                              I'm really trying to get other gp owners into it! I think it would be awesome to see what other people come up with

Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
                              i always thought the 2 doors were ugly... untill i seen what you did with this one.
                              Thank you! sometimes I wish I had the sedan because I do think they look better, the doors on the coupes are huge. But at the same time I kinda like how huge the doors are haha

Comment

• Just curious, do many people do SSEI swaps with these cars?

I don't know much about Pontiac's, but I have a pal at school with a pretty quick SSEI. 300whp moves that heavy car pretty impressively.
                                IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Working...
                                X