Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Golf GTI Mk6 3 door DSG

Hi all

New here and recently introduced myself on the intros forum.

Been starting to look at doing some stuff to my carbon grey GTI Mk6 as have a thirst for new stuff and want to stop buying cars. I think if I can make a hobby of improving my Golf it'll satisfy my hunger for cars. I really love this car and have owned it from new - would love to keep it until it becomes a classic!

Anyway here are my thoughts for some initial, subtle changes to the car:
    - Adding a set of CCW LM20s with the centre of the wheel painted in carbon grey to match the body work with the high polished silver for the rest of the wheel
    - Adding the GTI edition 35 side skirts to the car (if anyone can help with a part number it'd be appreciated)
    - Getting the dash done in leather to match the leather upholstery (stock black Vienna leather interior)
    - Replacing the headlights with the new bi xenons with LED daytime running lights

Keen at looking at lowering and/or bagging the car but really do not want to compromise on the handling or ride of the car as I drive over 100 miles a day in it and I like to drive fast
    www.PhotoWebb.co.uk
    www.flickr.com/photos/dhansak79

Any progress or car pix?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Not started. I'll take some pics as it is now as a record of where it started! It's a stock car so not that exciting yet...
      www.PhotoWebb.co.uk
      www.flickr.com/photos/dhansak79

Comment

Working...
      X