vlavlo turbro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Volvosome View Post
    How much do they charge for these efi/mega squirt setups? I would be very interested once I get some more money.
    Good question. He usually quotes based on the car and specific options.

Feel free to drop him an email or a call, tell him Spicy Dave sent ya.

Jim Schardt
    Cell: 505-463-5580

edit: I'll add this too, this is his daily driver wagon, and his cruiser bike made from a Honda CRF50 and a beach cruiser bicycle frame. The wagon is static.

Last edited by Daviticus; 07-20-2012, 12:50 AM.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• This is seriously THE funniest thread i have ever read. Love the car, looks sick plus loadsa room for fat bitches... Thats important.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggin_ma_balls View Post
        This is seriously THE funniest thread i have ever read. Love the car, looks sick plus loadsa room for fat bitches... Thats important.
        What should a miata driver know about fat bitches.

Must be a tight fit.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
          Good question. He usually quotes based on the car and specific options.

Feel free to drop him an email or a call, tell him Spicy Dave sent ya.

Jim Schardt
          Cell: 505-463-5580

edit: I'll add this too, this is his daily driver wagon, and his cruiser bike made from a Honda CRF50 and a beach cruiser bicycle frame. The wagon is static.

Emailed him. Real excited to see what he says. It won't be anytime soon since the only money I have is a thong full of ones from stripping at big ts on girls night and that's it. That bike made me hard. And his wagon. This guy might be my new man crush. Full raging.

Originally posted by Draggin_ma_balls View Post
          This is seriously THE funniest thread i have ever read. Love the car, looks sick plus loadsa room for fat bitches... Thats important.
          You laughin at me mutha fucka!!?!? Loljk thanks man! You should see the whales I get in here. We talking double digit numbers of chins. Daym

Originally posted by rice4life View Post

Must be a tight fit.
          Everyone knows that if you are a real low car enthusiast you can fit any number of fat bitches in any car and not rub or scrape excessively

Ps did i spell enthusiast right? Because I really care about what all you Internet people think about my spelling skills.
          Last edited by Volvosome; 07-20-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post

Must be a tight fit.
            Im a pro! Windows and roof down
            cake on the seat
            park up
            wait
            ???
            profit

Originally posted by Volvosome View Post

You laughin at me mutha fucka!!?!? Loljk thanks man! You should see the whales I get in here. We talking double digit numbers of chins. Daym

sigpic

Comment

• so jelly

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                so jelly
                Isn't there a destiny's child song about being ready for this jelly? Talkin bout how dudes can't handle the ass? I can handle ass, bitch

Comment

• my battery died. probably from being so balling. oh well i wanted a new one any way. im going to go get one today. im getting an optima yellow top. you know what that means?

lightning and t-rexs mutha fukaz! im real excited. it means i can put my moms battery back in her subaru.

footnote: the above mentioned t-rex, would in theory, shoot flames out of his orifices.

Comment

• makes me miss my old 240. gosh i ***** when that drive shaft hit that fcukin tunnel in the middle of the car

add me on instagram: @y33_kris

Comment

• ohh here it is

Comment

• Originally posted by probestance View Post
                        id really like to get something like this. something simple. clean, reliable. then build the shit out of it and drift that son of a bitch.

but im broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volvosome View Post
                          id really like to get something like this. something simple. clean, reliable. then build the shit out of it and drift that son of a bitch.

but im broke.
                          i sold her for $600. very fun car, reliable, and got looks everywhere, even though it looked shitty, just because it had a loud exhaust, 5spd and because it was low. ppl didn't know how to feel about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by probestance View Post
                            i sold her for $600. very fun car, reliable, and got looks everywhere, even though it looked shitty, just because it had a loud exhaust, 5spd and because it was low. ppl didn't know how to feel about it.
                            i get similar reactions. and even better ones when i lay it out while driving.

Comment

• I love this...
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Any plans for spacers?
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X