Originally posted by JHank View Post
    This is nice.
    Me gusta!
    Tanks!

Originally posted by stirrettup View Post
    count me in too boyz!
    If you were....I'd wreck dat ass

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
    I plan to come party with you gay boys this weekend.

Comment

ise perdy sure i recognize dem rimz son

Comment

pupdate

i went into the shop for a little today. it was rainy and cold and gay. not much happened.
        i did 3 things and took pictures of one. so,
        1. changed the tie rods because one got stripped and the other got the nut fused to it had to be cut. didnt take a picture
        2. cut the openings in the strut towers a little so that all that top bidness wood fit. didnt take a picture.
        3. mounted the manifold and ecu for elevel. took a picture.

its in the extra well in the back on the left. i only took one picture because im a lazy teenager.

hopefully my main man turry will be welding the rear cups on sunday or monday. then its up to me to run wires and air lines and mount sensors. its alot to do and its the largest project of this kind that i have ever taken on so im getting in the mind set to do it by listening to alot of metallica and korn. looking at being finished around tuesday or wednesday (most likely wednesday).

might be able to go in tomorrow and dink around a little. it depends. we will see. who knows. maybe, maybe not. and if i do, maybe ill take more than one picture.

KITTIES

Comment

Nice Volvo bro.
          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
            Nice Volvo bro.
            shank you.

Comment

I've wanted to bag one of these for a while. Interesting build. The back should be cake the front came out easier then I would have imagined. For some one of your age your doing things very right keep that up!
              Build it for a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by homebuilthotrods View Post
                I've wanted to bag one of these for a while. Interesting build. The back should be cake the front came out easier then I would have imagined. For some one of your age your doing things very right keep that up!
                thank you! i knew the front was going to be easy since in the process of selling my last one i replaced the front struts so i had gotten a pretty solid look at what was going on. also there was a guy on turbobricks who has bagged his 240 and i am using the same process he is. for me i had no idea how the back would work because its so weird! luckily sean lea (and the turbobricks guy) knew what was up. ive gotten very lucky with this whole project! and im really stoked on it so thanks for you kind encouragement

Comment

Cant wait to see the result! Awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

i just got back from working on the volvo. yeah i worked on memorial day not a big deal. because sean opened the shop. because he's a badass. i didnt take any pictures. because im a badass. but i ran some wires and got the touchpad in place, like a badass. tomorrow im going to to run the power wire and air lines (like a badass)

heres a picture of a badass bunny.

Comment

The back should be cake the front came out easier then I would have imagined.

Comment

TOMORROW! exciting progress might be made tomorrow. so keep your dicks crossed that everything goes well and work goes quickly. also maybe ill actually take pictures for once.

HAPPY KITTIES!!!!

Comment

ran into some problems today. the struts up front are so short that to get off the ground up front i will have to completely fill the front. which means shitty ride quality.and to fix it i had to get a certain pipe. i looked everywhere, couldnt find it. have a place im going to go tomorrow. fingers crossed. also the plan we had for the back isnt going to work. but it was easily solved and the back should be finished tomorrow. even though these were some big set backs, there is a silver lining and im using that to keep me going. so onto that silver lining.

the first part is that the front sensors are mounted!

also i got everything mounted in the back. compressor, ecu, manifold, relay, and everything is plugged in!

also all of the air lines are run. including all of the sensor wires.

also this happened.

everything turns on! its recognizing the sensors!! (or the one that was plugged in at the moment at least) and the compressor kicks on!

and i mounted the tank

the plan for this is that the little trap door in the back will shut over it and a small portion will stick out the top.

so tomorrow all that is left to do is, mount the rear sensors, fix both the front and rear bag problems, plug the sensors in, fit all the air lines, put the interior back together! so hopefully finished tomorrow.

and one last thing. does anyone watch workaholics? i almost peed my pants last night at the new episode. season pee is going to slay babies.

Comment

holy smokes dude. props for stepping up the game a notch. you're gonna be happy with the setup!

Comment

Originally posted by Okoye View Post
                              holy smokes dude. props for stepping up the game a notch. you're gonna be happy with the setup!
                              thanks man! i know. im really anxious! i was super pissed today. i had my hopes way to high. but oh well. my new camera showed up and i thought things through. so now im ready to suck tomorrows dick and put that thing on the ground.

Comment

Lawlz.
                                IG: ossiep

Comment

Working...
                                X