Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Townsend View Post
    my prediction is this is gonna catch on like wild fire
    They're already bigger than you might think haha TotalRuckus.com is crawling with some super bad ass Rucks.

Comment

this looks like soo much fun to build!! dopeness!

Comment

These things are so cool, but man they can get expensive fast. Why a Ruckus compared to, say, a real motorcycle? And how fast are these things? I'm assuming it's not really something you'd want to take on the freeway?
        -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
        Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Ive wanted a ruckus for a long time. Keep up the awesome work!!!

LowMonroe:

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Obvious View Post
            These things are so cool, but man they can get expensive fast. Why a Ruckus compared to, say, a real motorcycle? And how fast are these things? I'm assuming it's not really something you'd want to take on the freeway?

The age old question...haha before this i had a '98 zx9r and a '76 cb400. both modded and pretty cool but basically my parents ***** them so i got rid of them. Ill have a street bike again one day soon but for now while i still live at home I'm just building this. IMO its almost as fun as any other bike. As long as your cruising with some other rucks its always a blast and the looks you get are second to none. And as far as speed she does about 60 right now. If i spend the 400 bucks or so on a big bore kit it'll do a little over 70. Whether or not you feel comfortable on the highway is up to you haha ill jump on a 55mph zone no problem but no way I'm going on a 65mph highway, even if it can top out at 70+...theyre just not built for the highway.

Comment

haha ace i want one .
              Have Faith, Roll Static...

Comment

OMG got it running tonight. Not to bore you with too much talk but one of the 2 bolts that holds the stator on broke in half and was running all around between the flywheel and stator causing havoc. Replaced the stator, got some new hardware and BOOM she starts up. Heres some carnage pics, tomorrow ill add some new pics of the bike.

Comment

So took it out for a nice little ride this morning. After about an hour, "snap", throttle cable breaks off inside the throttle tube. Its becoming a head ache, but it ran perfect so i can't cry too much. Then on top of that i go to take some pics of it and after 1 shot my battery dies fml. Heres that one photo.

Comment

two more :P gotta do something about the wires/cables on the front bars :/

Comment

looks awesome.

Comment

God i have a headache with this thing :/ Took it out for a hour ride today. 5 minutes before i get back to my house the throttle cable snaps off in the throttle tube and i had to baby it home opening the carb with my thumb lol. So my buddy gives me a new cable and i replaced it tonight and take it for a short test ride. The headlight and tail light turn off on me (at night) a few minutes from my house :/ turns out a solder joint on the ignition relay (done by the harness manufacture) broke off. So ill fix that tomorrow and wait for the next problem lol

Comment

It's looking so awesome man, don't get rid of it! I wanna see more updates on what you do to it.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

At first I didn't want to look. It's a Ruckus after all. But then I looked and instantly pictured myself blasting around on one, but with handlebars like this:

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                              It's looking so awesome man, don't get rid of it! I wanna see more updates on what you do to it.
                              oh i won't get rid of it. Took care of the ignition relay this morning and everything is working 100% Took it for a nice ride again today and loved every minute of it.

Originally posted by orion84gsl View Post
                              At first I didn't want to look. It's a Ruckus after all. But then I looked and instantly pictured myself blasting around on one, but with handlebars like this:

lol i like drag bars....on everything

Comment

Ran into a buddy while I was out riding today so I snapped a pic

Comment

Working...
                                X