• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soooooo nice

W123 BUILD

500SEL BUILD

Comment

• love this car man, we'll have to meet up and cruise to a show sometime. I finally got my e28 low and I'm like right down the parkway from you I think.
      1997 Jeep Cherokee, 33's, 4.5 inch lift *gone but not forgotten*

1994 Acura Integra *gone and totally forgotten*

1987 BMW 528e *rip lil homie*

2010 Subaru Impreza

insta: @georgiebrums

Comment

• looks just like mine !!! and look great
        sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

• every time ill see a W115 now, your car will pop into my head... thanks a lot.
          i don't use a computer for music, Strictly HARDware, Cassettes, Vinyl, Samplers and Drum-Machines.

https://soundcloud.com/baphcat

Comment

• Thanks guys, pulled the manifold out yesterday to send back to airlift to get reflashed.

build thread?

Comment

• Sucks when you think you're almost done and you have to send products back. Glad to hear airlift is behind their product and offering reflash, instead of telling you that you damaged the product and forcing a new purchase.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• airlift has been helpful thus far, i have to go edit some old posts where i say otherwise if all ends well haha

build thread?

Comment

• ps I was going through some folders and found this lil gif I had made and never posted :[

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• did we just become best friends?
                    that's awesome, i've been wanting to do that for sometime.

build thread?

Comment

• Low rider, lol.
                      Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                      You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                        did we just become best friends?
                        That's awesome, i've been wanting to do that for sometime.
                        +1 <3

Comment

• compairing the euro headlights to the crosshairs, i really like the euro ones. pulled the other one out of the box and

it's a bummer. doesn't matter much as i had to rip apart the whole trunk and most on the lower dash to get the v2 manifold and controler out to send to airlift. so now it sits again, apart, not working, fighting back and forth on ebay about the lens. bummer.

build thread?

Comment

• that really sucks - At least you were able to mock one up to see if you'd enjoy the look of it.
                            Seems that the packaging was pretty poor if it was just shoved in a box.

Comment

• yeah, now it's just a waiting game to see what happens with ebay and paypal. i think my option is to send them back to germany and wait for paypal to refund me, then find a new set. i have my eye on another set already.

build thread?

Comment

• It's a shame about that lens, all the best with getting it sorted. I love what you're doing with this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X