my bimmers e30 and e21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bimmers e30 and e21

Ive always loved bimmers since the day my dad pulled in the driveway with an 88 325es ive been in love. I bought my first one 4 years ago. a clean 1991 318is with 215k that i regret but ended up selling to my uncle so that i could build this...

my old pride and joy. 2005 saab 92x w/ 2007 sti motor stage 2.
    my uncle then went and did this to my old e30 that I sold him

and all of that started my newest projects. I sold the saabaru for something more reliable, which ended up turning into a race car, and the new daily

She got coilovers, maf conversion and chip, full head rebuilt after rocker snapped, nrg steering wheel, bride seat, full cage, g force harness, straight pipe exhaust, and she went on a major diet.
    I started wyotech in June and once I got to my elective class chassis fab she got broken down some more. I was going after my uncle

I ended up welding the bolt in cage and weighed out the car she now weighs 2700 with me in it and a 1/4 tank of gas.

And this is where stanceworks comes in. As the E30 became more and more a track specific car I needed a daily driver so i bought this gem.
    1982 e30i thats been sitting for 10 years. picked it up for $650. later found out the odo was true at 63k. the motor didnt run and it needed a few other things. but the plan for this one is to bag it.

On and I carb'd it Fu@k K-jet!!

odo is still tickin

nice pick up on the e21. 63km... quite a deal

Comment

Nice pair you've got there!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Awesome cars.
        Sweet find with the e21.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

thanks. anyone have any advice on baggin it?

Comment

ive had these for awhile. 2 need a good refinishing but i think they will look good on the 21

Comment

Working...
            X