Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

thats nice man. i wouldnt be able to get those under mine cause im tucking about an inch of tyre rear and about half an inch up front.

Comment

Single straight pipe!
          | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

Yea you can get the guards pumped but its hard with solid rear axle you would most likely rub. I think you can get Rotas in similar design that don't poke as much. I never got to go lower because I sold it. if I still had it now it would have been a lot lower

Comment

Originally posted by stancedless View Post
              Yea you can get the guards pumped but its hard with solid rear axle you would most likely rub. I think you can get Rotas in similar design that don't poke as much. I never got to go lower because I sold it. if I still had it now it would have been a lot lower
              yeah had a look at the rota offroads. still undecided tho:/

Comment

Small update:
                decided against the 195/55/15, so getting 195/50/15 fitted tomorrow.

Comment

195/50/15's are fitted. will be doing a test fit today later on..
                  my carbon wrap came in yesterday so i will be wrapping my side mirrors in it on saturday...

Comment

A couple pics with the 15's on it..

oh and saw that Mazda truck at the recent powerplay this weekend.. noticed the the stanceworks sticker and was wondering if the owner was on here....

DSC09897.JPG

DSC09896(2).jpg

DSC09917(2).jpg

DSC09913(2).jpg

DSC09898.JPG

Comment

Came home last night after work and noticed a hiss coming from the from.. turns out i had a 3inch nail in the wall of my tire.. two new tires on their way..

Comment

smashed my right frame rail last night,, took a speedbump straight on and about half way down the frame..
                        currently sits at about 44mm from ground to frame rails..

Comment

so its been slow.....
                          had a few unexpected set backs, fines,new tyres and birthdays so havnt had much time and or money to spend on the truck but i had some free time this evening and decided to do some carbon wrapping..
                          came out really good i think for first timer...
                          will get pics tomorrow..
                          ordered more to do mirrors and interior..
                          until next time.

Peace

Comment

Looking good with the new wheels. Lower!!!!!
                            | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

Is it me or are your license plates glowing in every pic? O.o
                              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

im back
                                so trucks back on the 18's as i got defected for being too low
                                buying a new project on thursday!
                                Mk1 Golf

Comment

Working...
                                X