PROJECT Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROJECT Accord

Hi, so pretty new to stance works and been lurking around for a while love what i see and would like to get into stance and learn more about what could be done and how to go about it. I see that most of you on here and straight people who give feedback and a little bit of help, so here it goes id like some help i just picked up a 1990 honda accord DX. My plan to complelty rebuild and stance and swap later down the road ill post some pictures and just lemme know if you think its worth the 850 i paid!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by DestroyTheScene; 05-07-2012, 08:27 PM. Reason: messed up the links.

I'm watchin' you...

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
      I'm watchin' you...

ahah what? why the sketchyness my second car just want some comments

Comment

(because I have an accord and therefore expect great things of yours)

I'LL SKETCH WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.

Comment

(because I have an accord and therefore expect great things of yours)

I'LL SKETCH WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.
          I got you. any pics of yours?

Comment

^i suppose you havent met nelson yet. nelson will inspire you therefore i am subscribing

Comment

haha thanks!

and here are a few:

Comment

HELL YEA! damn thats legit as fuck.. can i ask you though.... HOW can i fix those rust spots for a decent price?

Comment

grind it out and glass the holes in is probably the cheapest. replacing the panels is the right way to do it, but if you're on a budget just glass it. maybe use some rust reformer too, that should help the repair last longer.

Comment

grind it out and glass the holes in is probably the cheapest. replacing the panels is the right way to do it, but if you're on a budget just glass it. maybe use some rust reformer too, that should help the repair last longer.
                    If i find any better panels ill replace them the right way but for now ill try what you said thanks C.

Comment

Quick update i went to a friends body shop and he paintin me and doing the body work for 600

Comment

Yep 850 looks about right! I paid 8 hunnets for mine. These are very easy to make desirable, just keep it clean. I'm glad to see another Cb chassis on here.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I'll be watching... I'm a cb7 owner myself.

I don't know if you know about cb7tuner or not but check that forum out. A lot of informative stuff.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                            I'll be watching... I'm a cb7 owner myself.

I don't know if you know about cb7tuner or not but check that forum out. A lot of informative stuff.
                            Check your thread

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

quicky

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              Check your thread
                              Ok first off yes i just found cb7 the other day i like it good shit but EW so today i decided to remove the backseats and everything out of the trunk for a good cleaning and when i took off the seat back not the bench i found about 2 roaches STILL ALIVE and about 10 spiders I FUCKING **** SPIDERS so needless to say that shit went to the trash. Im going out to YouPullIt salvage yard tommarow to cop alot stuff and then monday its getting a fresh coat of paint

Comment

Working...
                              X