Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Panda's quest for the lowest E36...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zic View Post
    About that garage door lip. There are plenty of other lips for the non-m bumper that looks 1000 times better like zender or alpina.

And secondly what the f*ck happened in here? He is on the quest for being the lowest e36, if its on bags or not who the f*ck cares? a car on bags that is laying frame is lower than a static one that is not laying frame. "duuuuurh" there is no other way around it. the bag vs. static argument is f*cking stupid.

That comment about he might as well piss in the wind because he wont be lower than that blue touring. There are methods to getting lower that that, by chopping the rails. And what ever will hold the car up in the back. There is always something that can be done.

Let the man do what he wants with out bashing him, and posting pictures of irrelevant pictures of other e36's that are low. This thread is about his car, and not about yoshioka90, skrapez or the blue touring. People need to be less douche bags.

*edit. This is his quest to be the lowest, he might not complete it but at least he is trying. as said there are always other ways to get lower than the next car on bags, like chopping the rails etc.
    Thank you for actually reading and understanding the point of this thread.

Originally posted by EtownC View Post
    I don't appreciate your attitude with this whole thread and whatever the fuck else you have going on, don't start by making claims broda. You basically need to chill out with thinking that ur the lowest e36. There is a lower one body dropped out there never seen on the interwebs before we all know this. You have bags and 16's. When your fake pre Madonna's go on it may help. But id be curious to see you frame gap from the ground at that point. Go back to coils, and slam it. Aight no shame in my game boi
    Try fitting something wide on your car, who cares about the loweness. This is sw, we wanna see your 10's or greater dude. Get cracking, if you want a car that's as amazing as you talk it up to be, go push the limits.
    Or try somestance on the side to go with your bags, shit. Go wide people!!!!!!
    Elliot, your ignorance and stupidity with the above posts just lost all of my respect that I had for you. Keep your childish outlooks if you like, but just keep them out of my threads.

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
    He's gonna have to if he wants to claim the 'lowest ever e36'. So far, he has pissed in the wind and on the road to shitting in his hands and rubbing it in his face. He's not the lowest, interwebs has proven that. He needs to go and hack the fuck out of his chassis to prove otherwise.

edit; I misinterpreted your comment thinking you were coming across abit knobbish, you werent, my apologies.
    No worries bud. I wasn't meaning this thread to offend anyone and wasn't claiming to be the lowest, I was saying that it is my goal however and welcome any ideas or input from others who might be lower.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    It's easy to be "low" on tiny wheels bro. Quit being a douchebag and just build your car/have fun. Stop trying to prove something to people that couldn't care less about your POS car. We are only posting in here because you have a shitty attitude. Grow up.
    I have a shitty attitude? I have barely said two words and have been respectful the entire time. Its comments from people like you that are ruining this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Lol bmw low fegs
      this guy is named after his shit box vw, he doesn't deserve gods chariot

Comment

Dude get off the high horse. That's actually a huge thing for me to say cause I was just about the same as you, on a "quest to be the lowest".

But I never was ignorant or an asshole to people. I listened to what they had to say and wasn't a douche when they stated their opinions, good or not. I was cocky as fuck too and that was a problem but even then I was still nice. Listen to what people say you'll learn some shit, it took Kelly, Josh, and a few other people on here to get me out of that state of mind, can't thank em enough
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

I'm going to keep you out of stanceworks cause I can say whatever I want here, and you are retarded for thinking im ignorant. Ur the one who posted the title of this thread. Its never going to be the lowest, and you'll never drive it at that height. Stop saying im ignorant when I've never made claims like you have.

Comment

this guy is named after his shit box vw, he doesn't deserve gods chariot
            Haha you guys are silly
            all i can think of is a bunch kids around a sandbox with match box cars arguing which one is teh lowest.
            id rather have a car that looks good and handles great with perfect fitment than be teh OMG LOWEST EVA!!!!!
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
              No worries bud. I wasn't meaning this thread to offend anyone and wasn't claiming to be the lowest, I was saying that it is my goal however and welcome any ideas or input from others who might be lower.
              It was aimed at Zic, hence me quoting him.
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Haha you guys are silly
                all i can think of is a bunch kids around a sandbox with match box cars arguing which one is teh lowest.
                id rather have a car that looks good and handles great with perfect fitment than be teh OMG LOWEST EVA!!!!!
                when did I say I was lower? I wasn't bagged. You don't know me either bud, stop saying shit. I have no problems with you, its evil panda. He needs to change the title to "bagged e36 project" and focus more on fitment.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                  It was aimed at Zic, hence me quoting him.
                  Lol my bad I missed that.

And Elliot, why would I listen to you when you are constantly bashing my cars? I was more than happy to help you with your custom coilover setup on your BMW when you needed it and have never said anything bad about your car or how you build it.

Your ignorance as mentioned is that you are getting offended by me saying this is my quest to eventually be the lowest, not that I am now. I blocked you on Facebook because you are acting like a child saying you are a SW OG and will have me banned because my thread offends you...

Im done with this drama though. Many of you have ruined this site for me sadly.

Comment

when did I say I was lower? I wasn't bagged. You don't know me either bud, stop saying shit. I have no problems with you, its evil panda. He needs to change the title to "bagged e36 project" and focus more on fitment.
                    Dont tell me what I "need" to do. This is my build, not yours.

Comment

Well Allen you sound like your proud of yourself for being an idiot. I'm surprised by this, you helped me make strut mounts which I thought of and carried out. Any welder could have done a better job. You are the ignorant one by posting on this site without a mindset that your going to get your car and opinions bashed. Stop acting like you are right about everything. You need to listen to what the smart people have to say. Your not hardcore with an e36 on bags, you won't ever have the lowest e36. You live in a place with the worst roads in the US so you really don't have anywhere to drive it on the frame. That's so lame

Comment

All you NEED to do, is stop replying to everyone's quotes and continue your build making it look better and better.

Comment

How bout them Packers?
                          95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

If your going to bash everyone's opinions you should just leave cause we don't like your car, I see better e36's that will never be posted on SW. And yes I am an OG in this, ask burrows fool

Comment

Hahahahahahaha
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha
                                smoke more errrrl dude your too chill

Comment

Working...
                                X