No announcement yet.

Twerk-cedes Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! That backfire photo makes it look like it could be in the game 'twisted metal'
    | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• gosh i love this thing

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Well here's a few more pictures before she goes up for sale. I'm going to wait a few days before it hits craigslist in case anyone here is interested. 3000 is the stanceworks price. I'd really like to see it go to a good home.

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• This guy...

Comment

• Man whats up next??

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Thats a secret but it'll be good. I promise haha

Comment

• Man I'm looking for that exact same car. To bad I'm in texas

Comment

• We could work something out if you're interested. I'll be in Louisiana in a month...

Comment

• cool build. And you're hilarious.

Comment

• Whaaaat?? Ashton, why are you selling it?

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                        cool build. And you're hilarious.
                        Well thank you sir.

Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post
                        Whaaaat?? Ashton, why are you selling it?
                        I'm bored. And when I get bored with cars I start to **** them. This thing has most definitely been fun and it's really cool, but I'm just ready for something different. And different it will be...

Comment

• No takers? I'm open to offers. I need to make some space so the new slut can come home.

Comment

• I still have this German headache and i'm really starting to not want to sell it. 244Brick is really working on talking me into keeping it. I think it's mad at me for wanting to sell it even. It tried to kill me the other night by cutting it's own brake lines. Not nice Carl, NOT NICE

He was kind enough to only cut the rears and leave me a little bit of stopping power. Barely enough to keep from ending the pathetic life of a Prius... Lets be honest though, that would have been the most glorious feat a Mercedes had ever accomplished.

I haven't spent much time working on it aside from replacing the brake lines and trying to route them where they wont slit their own wrists again. emo brakes... I can't really work up the motivation to mess with the damn thing. And i've been doing a lot of this in my free time.

Annnyyyyyways... I guess I'll keep working on it. These are very confusing times for me. I don't know who I am anymore, which way is up, which way is down, which peddle makes the car stop,,, To keep myself happy with this thing I need wheels. I guess it needs to go lower too. Ugh stupid car.

look at these pictures because I said so in purple

Someone talk me into keeping it. Or talk me into selling it. Or don't say anything. It's a free country after all.

Why yes, my words have gotten progressively louder as I typed this. PROBLEM?
                            Last edited by aLaFleur; 08-20-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• I say keep it and enjoy it.
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• see wat happens if you try to get rid of carl? my car dont like the word sale

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X