No announcement yet.

NickL's E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you find using the manual management?

How's the ride? Would you ever be able to hit the track once or twice a season? What would limit it?

Comment

• Awesome e30, miss the ones I've had over the years. Stroker m50 good stuff, hell a stroker m20 would be cool. M20's just sound so good when revved up

Comment

• NIce car. This makes me want to bag my auto... Keep up the good work.
        '87 e30 325is 5sp
        '88 e30 325is auto
        '93 ZR1100
        '99 Blazer LT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          nice good to hear! good job bro!
          Thanks man!

Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
          How do you find using the manual management?

How's the ride? Would you ever be able to hit the track once or twice a season? What would limit it?
          Its not bad at all. I don't mind it. And I don't see why I couldn't. The whole system is reliable and handles pretty well.

Shot this today on the way out of the garage. Drove it for the first time, missed it.

Last edited by NickL; 10-23-2012, 04:42 PM.
          [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• looks great

Comment

• Heres a few shots from today. Was so nice out so decided to pull it out of the garage and go for a drive.

Look for updates soon!

Shot of my roommates del sol too

Last edited by NickL; 12-04-2012, 05:07 PM.
              [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Yeah buddy

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• this car is stupid awesome!

Comment

• bored in class bumping this up for nick, took a few shots last week for new upcoming site
                    facebook.com/lowcallyfamous check it out and "like" it to see more!

Nicks e30 by AJGottron, on Flickr

Comment

• Nominated, needs a second

Comment

• Found an old shot from street life tour. The car has had a couple changes recently. Shadowlined all the trim, I think it looks a ton better. Fixed a power steering leak, snagged some coco mats and a nardi/personal hub. Coming together slowly for next season, still looking for a new motor, keeping my options open until I find the right deal.

I also sold my mk4 and bought my buddies mk3. One of the cleanest mk3's around by far, I love driving it haha.

Shitty phone pics but ill snag some nice pics tomorrow in the light of everything.

Comment

• Shadowlined trim

Better shot of my daily mk3. Still looking for a motor for the E30, but I'm in no rush.

Comment

• That is one of the best-looking e30's i have ever seen! Honestly i liked the first wheel setup the most, but the setup your running now is so fucking gorgeus maybe a bit wider lip up front ;D The trim should stay chrome, my opinion :P
                            wait..what?

Comment

• So clean.

Comment

• Absolutely gorgeous man. This is one of the cars that made me decide to bag my E30 here in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X