X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys!

I need some 18's in my life....

Comment

• Got bored, wanted to paint. Tiffany Blue was color of choice. Results below, I fucking love it. ;D

Photo:Chris Batson

Photo:Alex Bellus

Photo: Mike Phetdrara

Comment

• Love the Tiffany!
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

• Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
          Love the Tiffany!
          Thanks dood! I'm happy with the results!

Comment

• Your car is a real beauty, looks sick with Tiffany Blue 95's.
            I got a E38 on LOWtec springs and style 95's as well, and i'm wondering of painting them, maybe Tiffany or something :P Love your E90
            - 1996 BMW 728i E38 "OEM-Look"

Comment

• Tiffany Blue 95's look really cool!

Do you have any pics of the inside of the rear fenders? Mine are rolled and pulled but I still think the fender is way too thick.
              '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
              instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Where did you buy your peanut butter suede at? Also is the black fabric suede too?

The interior is so sick and I **** my gray interior so I'm looking to change it up.

NathanHeeney.com

Comment

• WOW what a transformation, it looked okay at the start just a 3 series on some wheels, but my god you have created something so unique! love that you give everything a bash and have provided me with some good inspiration to take my e46 from okay to making something just a bit more special maybe!

Comment

• Lol I was gonna paint my 7-series wheels tiffany-blue as well
                    But I don't think it would look as nice as yours,mine being titanium silver

Comment

• Just read the whole build, congrats. It looks great.

Comment

• WOW! At first I thought it was photoshop by another member, and I was like "PLEASE PAINT THEM TIFFANY BLUE!!!" Then I realised that you posted the pictures, and their not photoshop Like the clear fogs, but I still think tinted reflectors would look better, although the black now works with the colour scheme

Comment

• YUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frode D View Post
                            Tiffany Blue 95's look really cool!

Do you have any pics of the inside of the rear fenders? Mine are rolled and pulled but I still think the fender is way too thick.
                            Sorry man I dont! It helped so much though. I just basically cut it in half right down the middle. Rolled the fenders before and after trimming.

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanHeeney View Post
                              Where did you buy your peanut butter suede at? Also is the black fabric suede too?

The interior is so sick and I **** my gray interior so I'm looking to change it up.
                              I got it from a local textile shop. Yes both are a suede material. Check at textile and fabric shops, they should have something. The Peanut Butter was pretty tough to find. Thanks man! I like the way it turned out too!

Comment

• Originally posted by X5X View Post
                                WOW! At first I thought it was photoshop by another member, and I was like "PLEASE PAINT THEM TIFFANY BLUE!!!" Then I realised that you posted the pictures, and their not photoshop Like the clear fogs, but I still think tinted reflectors would look better, although the black now works with the colour scheme
                                Thanks man! I hear ya it was just something that I did on the fly because the clears looked uber shitty.

Comment

Working...
                                X