No announcement yet.

E90 335i Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I belive i said earlier in this thread that i was excited for what comes next.. now im even more excited! Great work, interiour looks awsome
    Representing Norway Group

Comment

Your car is absolutely stunning. I rock an E92 and you've definitely just inspired me to go more low.

You should post it over on E90post, and see the horrible reactions you get haha. "OMG YOUR TIRES ARE GOING TO POP OFF AND YOUR CAR HANDLES LIKE SHIT NOW!!!"
      Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
      Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
      70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
        I belive i said earlier in this thread that i was excited for what comes next.. now im even more excited! Great work, interiour looks awsome
        Thank you sir! I'm excited too!

Comment

Originally posted by EDM92 View Post
          Your car is absolutely stunning. I rock an E92 and you've definitely just inspired me to go more low.

You should post it over on E90post, and see the horrible reactions you get haha. "OMG YOUR TIRES ARE GOING TO POP OFF AND YOUR CAR HANDLES LIKE SHIT NOW!!!"
          Thanks man appreciate it! Go low, there needs to be more E90/E92 folks on our side of the fence.

Oh and LOL...

Comment

I love the color choice of all the trim work, that is prolly one of my favorite colors for interior of all time.

what kind of adhesive did you use for this? I used the 3m spray adhesive from joann fabric on previous projects but I am looking for something a lil stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by jboogie View Post
              I love the color choice of all the trim work, that is prolly one of my favorite colors for interior of all time.

what kind of adhesive did you use for this? I used the 3m spray adhesive from joann fabric on previous projects but I am looking for something a lil stronger.
              Thanks it's mine too. I really wanted a black with saddle brown/terra interior buy couldn't find one close enough that fit my criteria. Now I have it... Kind of lol.

I used the strongest 3M stuff I could find for the headliner, I believe it was 3M 90. And for the trim I used 3M 77. I have a couple friends that used the 90 and it's held up well so far. I'm hoping mine does as well.
              Last edited by Schmaudi; 06-09-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks man, BTW i am loving the bronze style 95's, I just had mine powdercoated silver, it came out looking a little more white, but I actually like it. My buddy is parting out his m3 and he has a set of HRE's that I am hopefully picking up off him for a good deal. Then they will get relipped and powdercoated to match my carolina blue tow hooks

Comment

Originally posted by jboogie View Post
                  Thanks man, BTW i am loving the bronze style 95's, I just had mine powdercoated silver, it came out looking a little more white, but I actually like it. My buddy is parting out his m3 and he has a set of HRE's that I am hopefully picking up off him for a good deal. Then they will get relipped and powdercoated to match my carolina blue tow hooks
                  Nice man. I need to upgrade to some big boy wheels when my finances allow. Can't wait to step down to some nice wide 18s.

Comment

wide 18's was my original plan, but when my friend told me what he would sell me the HRE's for I couldn't pass it up so the 18's will have to wait. I do think I might try my had at tackling the wrap job by the end of the summer. Can't wait to what you have in store for the e90.

Comment

Good luck to you make sure you get stretchy fabric!!

Comment

Round 3 on the fenders today. Slowly getting it dialed in.

Comment

Man your E90 is clean!
                          Less is more!

Mine is getting bagged in 2 weeks. What are the specs on the wheels?

Grtz

Build =>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51076

Comment

Played with my car today. Took some pics. Nothing to crazy just felt like my car wanted to be played with. Lol.

I refinished all of my wheels and got that nice shine back they had the first time I finished them.

I must have hit like a Pterodactyl or something on my grill because it ripped a hole right in the plasti dip on my front lower grills and left a juicy red mess behind.* So I popped out my lower grills and re plasti-dipped them.

I was also getting sick of the silver trim piece that runs from fog light to fog light. It was the only remaining bit of silver left on the exterior. Silver, black, and copper no matchy.

So I figured I would try something a little different. I really like that piece of trim and it would be ashamed to just black it out and make it vanish. So first I plasti dipped the pieces, then shot them with some copper. That way if and when I get sick of it I can go right back to the silver.

Also coppered the silver screws for front plate for shits and giggles.

License plate frame up front was rock chipped to hell. Plasti dip it.

I kind of love plasti dip. It is an awesome in a can.

The side marker blinkers were an incredibly distracting eye sore. Didn't really want to tint them of buy new ones so I figure I'd just try blacking them out. No more cloudy looking plastic blinkers. And you can still see the light through the paint. I might get smoked ones or something at some point but this works for the time being.

Because booty.

And a couple pics from the drive in last Thursday.

Sunday's are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian_Astra View Post
                              Man your E90 is clean!
                              Less is more!

Mine is getting bagged in 2 weeks. What are the specs on the wheels?

Grtz

Thanks man! Let me know when you have some pics I'd love to see them.

Um they are 19x9f ET24 19x10r ET24. The final offsets I'm running after spacers are ET19 front and ET4 rear.

Comment

Looks really good, one of the cleaner slammed E90s. I think the exhaust tips would look cool copper plated.

Comment

Working...
                                X