• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL i love it!! your the man haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Usually not a fan of e90s and colored wheels but you put the two together very well. Nice work man.

Comment

Fucking sick man good wheel chocie

Comment

Thanks guys!

As of right now the score is:

Chase = 0

Headliner = 1

Started the headliner and got about 1/3 done and then I started getting to the contoured parts of it and realized that the suede I bought had ZERO stretch to it. Dumbass. So I have to rip it off on Friday and rewrap for a show on Saturday... Probably an all nighter.

Comment

weldone job bro....nice ride..n sexy too... now its time for the m3 bodykit hehehehhe

Comment

Don't you love those mments?

Me= 1
              Cleft (car)= 5

Comment

Hey I am loving your build thread. I have an e90 as well that I am currently building. I wanna wrap my whole interior as well. On a scale of 1-10 how hard is it to get the headliner and sunroof cover out? I have done headliners before in my previous cars, but they were fairly easy.

Comment

that new interior is amazing! love the color and texture, should look good once its complete, in for pics

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    Don't you love those mments?

Me= 1
                    Cleft (car)= 5
                    I was not a happy camper.

Originally posted by jboogie View Post
                    Hey I am loving your build thread. I have an e90 as well that I am currently building. I wanna wrap my whole interior as well. On a scale of 1-10 how hard is it to get the headliner and sunroof cover out? I have done headliners before in my previous cars, but they were fairly easy.
                    It wasn't too bad. And this was my first time pulling a headliner and wrapping it.

Originally posted by sally pu View Post
                    that new interior is amazing! love the color and texture, should look good once its complete, in for pics
                    Thanks!

Comment

It took me a couple days and a bunch of stores but I finally found some material that would work.

I finished wrapping the headliner last night for the most part. Forgot to take pictures. Derr...

Tonight I plan to do a couple finishing touches and reassemble everything. Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Also last night got some new tires. Threw the 225/35's that were in the front on the rears and got 215/35's for the fronts. Have way more room to space the wheels out now. Yay ;D

Comment

when you re-wrapped the headliner did you pull the old liner of or kept it intact?

Comment

Pulled it off. It would have looked shitty to leave it on because it wasn't taking well to the contours.

Comment

Still not completely finished with the interior. Spent about 10 hours on it yesterday. Turned out to be a WAYYYYY bigger more involve project than I had anticipated. But it is turning out good and will for sure be worth the time and effort.

Also last night I borrowed a fender roller and did a little work. Anyone that knows E90 fenders knows that they are the most idiotic fenders ever, They are extremely thick and just rolling them wasnt enough. My goal was to fit 17mm spacers taking the rears down to ET 7.

It was very intense doing this since I have never done it and have seen a lot of horror stories, but after the first pass I felt very comfortable with what I was doing. I rolled them first a bit then had planned on trimming them by basically cutting them straight down the center and then rolling the smaller fold over. I got the cutting all done and went to start round two of rolling and all of a sudden SNAP! The bolt that holds the threaded portion the moves the arm toward and away from the fender snapped right off.

So now I wait for the fender roller to come and we should be in business. I am still running the spacers but the fender rubs on the lip of the wheel pretty bad...

Tomorrow I should have everything all finished in the interior and I'll throw up some pics.

Also now that I have more room up front I think that I will have to drop the front a bit more.
                            Last edited by Schmaudi; 06-03-2012, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Holy shit am I glad that interior project is over. Way more work then I ever imagined. What I thought would be a 1-2 day process spanned over about 2 weeks. But it's done now and I am damn happy with the results.

Yesterday and today everything that needed to be done got done.

Get ready for picture overload* ;D

First off the stud kit and lugs I bought weren't going to work with the spacers I wanted to use so I went back to regular lugs. The were nasty and shitty looking so I sprayed them gloss black.

Taped them up so they didn't get scratched.

Tada!

I spun my front coils down about 4 turns since I have some space up front with the new tires. No rubbing.

On Friday night I rolled my fenders as seen in my previous update but it was not enough. The fender was hitting the lip of the wheel and rubbed all the paint off of it. So against my better judgement I bought a children's t-ball bat and went to town. They turned out pretty good for what it is and I only rub on extremely bad bumps.

Also gave her a nice bath today.

And without further adieu I present my new interior. So much better than that nasty grey.

And onto some pic whoring.

Comment

so awsome
                                -BMW e90 330i MY 06 no stance

Comment

Working...
                                X