Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powell_e90 View Post
    Sweet ride!!

Did you do any mods to the front fenders to go this low? I got the same wheels on mine but I can't go this low
    Yeah they are pulled. It still rubs pretty good though.

Comment

Love it!
      Curious to hear about your air setup, I am a few days away from finishing my air runner install in my e90!
      Love the x5 wheels too, makes me want to take mine off the x5 and bring it over.

Comment

Originally posted by SourSamo View Post
        Love it!
        Curious to hear about your air setup, I am a few days away from finishing my air runner install in my e90!
        Love the x5 wheels too, makes me want to take mine off the x5 and bring it over.
        No air son. Static

Comment

Ahh I thought I read ou were going air!
          Great build, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SourSamo View Post
            Ahh I thought I read ou were going air!
            Great build, keep it up.
            I probably will but I want airlift to make struts first.

Comment

Well the plaid wasn't working out. I wanted to start my project last Sunday @ 5:30pm so my choices for stores to go to were quite limited. So I just picked up the best thing I could find at the only store that was open.

So yesterday I hit some stores and found exactly what I was looking for, some peanut butter suede. I've wrapped a lot of different things with a lot of different materials but I must say that this is my best work. It turned out money, usually there's always a little spot that I'm not happy with but this material was awesome to work with.*

Here's the final result.

After getting the trim done I turned to my headliner. Stupid gray headliner. Why did they make it gray!

I'm just about to start the process of removing it and doing it in a black suede. I'm also going to do all of the pillars I haven't decided on black or the PB yet.

Headliner in question. It clashes pretty bad now.

This should be interesting. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

Stay tuned.*

Comment

Dang that turned out crazy good.. How much it costed?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

The first words out of my mouth when I saw your car covered in newspaper and plastic while you painted all the chrome was badass. I don't know many people who would get a nice ass, newer bmw and start painting it themselves. Everything you have done to this car has been bold and turned out looking alright. Keep up the amazing work
                  Hold on, Not done accelerating

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    Dang that turned out crazy good.. How much it costed?
                    It was about $30 for the material.

Comment

Originally posted by kboers View Post
                      The first words out of my mouth when I saw your car covered in newspaper and plastic while you painted all the chrome was badass. I don't know many people who would get a nice ass, newer bmw and start painting it themselves. Everything you have done to this car has been bold and turned out looking alright. Keep up the amazing work
                      Lol. Thanks man I appreciate it. I have fun doing it.

Comment

Got everything pulled to wrap the headliner. It wasn't too bad, kind of fun ripping it apart actually. The one tough part was the sunroof shade. It was a bitch. Luckily I have a buddy who had removed it before so he helped me through it over the phone.

Used this DIY: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303463

Pics!

Will update once I'm finished with the pieces tonight.

Comment

Great work! Love the Tan/Saddle colour! My favourite interior colour by far!

Headliner

Comment

What are you going to do about the little rubber piece that holds headliner to the sunrooc opening?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              What are you going to do about the little rubber piece that holds headliner to the sunrooc opening?
                              I will being used a fabric/vinyl spray paint to black it out.

Comment

Well it proved to be more that a nights work. Lol. Got a lot done but still have a lot to do.

I couldn't leave all the accent pieces grey so they all had to have something done to them. They all got blacked out with different products depending on what the pieces were made out of.

These pieces all got plasti dipped.

The sun visors got taped off and sprayed with a fabic/vinyl spray paint. Not sure if I am going to paint the plastic around the mirror yet but I'm sure that it will bother me if I dont.

These are the pieces that are being wrapped. I have about half of them done so far.

Tackling the rest of the pieces and the headliner now. I decided to do the brown on the pillars. It will add some contrast and plus I didn't buy enough black to do it. Lol so it better look good or I'm going to have to get more material and do it over.

Comment

Working...
                                X