X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nykwhy2 View Post
    YUP.

Comment

• damn I love this car...you beat me to the tiffany blue wheels though. I was planning on doing mine but opted to do the m3 rep bumper swap instead, now I gotta come up with a new color choice. keep up the good work with making an e90 look like it was meant to

Comment

• Originally posted by jboogie View Post
        damn I love this car...you beat me to the tiffany blue wheels though. I was planning on doing mine but opted to do the m3 rep bumper swap instead, now I gotta come up with a new color choice. keep up the good work with making an e90 look like it was meant to
        Thanks mang!

Comment

• Probably one of my favourite BMW's ever done. Good work sir.

Expect some PM's from me when I'm frustrated with how high my 135i sits

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• Love it. Everything just goes so well. Im willing to say this is my favorite e90. Good job bro.
            3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

• Thanks you guys, I had an absolute blast with this car! Believe it or not but she will be gone in roughly a month. I will be picking up a new car from the person purchasing mine. Picking up a tastefully modded E46 M3 so I have some more change to put towards my w108 Benz build.

First thing is to dump the shit out of it and replace those nasty VMR's with something more my style.

Tease.

Comment

• Nice ///M3! Definitely worth the trade

Comment

• I forgot to ask, but what's your license plate bracket magic? Some pictures show the car with the plate on the front bumper, then some have nothing, like it never even had a front plate.

I digg the e90 and the blue, but I'm sure the M3 will become just as nice.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• it attaches to the tow hook
                    That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

• I love the rear fitment. I love the copper. I love the tiff blow. I love the butt. I love the car.

Maybe try redding out the rest of the tailights, kinda like on the facelift? I've always preferred it to the large white section, but that's just me.

What kinda paint did you use for your wheels? Just sold basic krylon or did you go to like autozone and have them mix you a color or whatevs?? I'm thinking of fixing some rash and painting my stockers for the hell of it, I messed around with plastidip, but it gets gross looking after a month and its impossible to clean.

Comment

• So much awesomeness in this thread. I went through the same reality check with the headliner on my old B5 passat. I envisioned it would be a 2 day process until realizing that getting the damn thing out for the first time took about 3 hours or turning and twisting. I drove around without a headliner for a week or so while I got it wrapped to the point I was content with. I can't wait to see what is done to the e46!
                        Flickr

Comment

• e90

subscribed, so i can pull off the same look

Comment

• whats the colour code for the copper wheels dude, there insane

Comment

• do you think those style 95s will fit on an e90 at stock height with fairly meaty tires?
                              Instagram- trystan_e90

Comment

• so sick i wanna paint my wheels now haha
                                sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

Working...
                                X