Dumped daily IS300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumped daily IS300

So I bought this car on Christmas day 2011 from a family friend. I thought it would be a nice daily. Told myself I wouldn't do anything to it and keep it all stock. It got to the point where I felt like a goober driving around in a lifted raked Lexus. So... I decided to go to Touge Factory and order coilovers. I purchased them in the beginning of January 2012 and they arrived in the US late this month (April 2012). I put them on and zero'd the toe and these are the results.
    This is before

And this is after
    I do have wheels already for it. They're it's temporary until I save enough money to get more legit wheels. They're 17x9 +26 2003 mustang cobra wheels. With 215/45/17 continental tires.
    They fit pretty decent on the car. Once I get around to rolling my fenders that is. Here's a preview

The front is a little more aggressive and needs more camber

I'll keep posting as I add more parts!!
    Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

lookin good, i love those mustang reps

"Everything has potential."

Comment

The cool thing is that these are real ones. My cousin bought an 2003 cobra front the original owner with 19,000 miles on it and bought new wheels and asked if I wanted them for dirt cheap as he thought that they were just stock lame wheels. They were gold to me!!!
      Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Comment

Working...
      X