Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norwegian 1977 bmw 320/4. airbags ordered today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. Drop that front a bit if you can
    Real name is James

Comment

the rear fitment just looks ridiculous. if you could match the stretch on the front with some rolled or pulled fenders for the rear, this car would be tits. i like the direction you are going, but to me this screams JDM on a BMW, which just does not do it for me.

that being said, il keep watching to see what happens when you get over your "over the top" phase
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Holy shit! Almost got a punch in the face when i scrolled down and saw those bbs fitted when it's dropped!
        NICE!
        wait..what?

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
          Looks good. Drop that front a bit if you can
          thanks. im trying really, really hard to figure out what to do with the front... :p

Originally posted by stbk View Post
          leste at du fikk mye reffs på bimmer forumet! men du må fortsette me den stilen her får den e BAMSE STILIG!! håpe vi ses på hovedtreffet til gatebil i sommer
          heheh. folk er skeptiske vettu takk! det gjør vi definitivt

Comment

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
            the rear fitment just looks ridiculous. if you could match the stretch on the front with some rolled or pulled fenders for the rear, this car would be tits. i like the direction you are going, but to me this screams JDM on a BMW, which just does not do it for me.

that being said, il keep watching to see what happens when you get over your "over the top" phase

thanks. i can tuck when i get tired of this look. the only reason that i ended up doing like this is because people said that it would be impossible. 10.5'' width without flares wouldnt work

Originally posted by PastaBatman View Post
            Holy shit! Almost got a punch in the face when i scrolled down and saw those bbs fitted when it's dropped!
            NICE!
            heheh, thank you

forgot to update last time things went down...

first test drive after the winter

Last edited by Merali91; 04-12-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

The stretch looks horrid until you put them on.. Now, it looks titties!! I love that stance!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

looks great but you gotta get that front down so it matches your rear aired out setup. Car looks great other wise though
                Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

good work

Comment

Only part that doesnt do it for me is the airbagit.com parts. They are bad.

Car looks good though, much better without all the stickers.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Looks amazing but I hope those AirBagIt's hold up for you..

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

I hope so too. Haven't had too much problems with it(one valve has not opened when i wanted too). But there is always options if it starts to malfunction But i regret that i bought from there. i didnt know anything about airride or cars at the time it was ordered. still my first build, so everything isnt perfect!

Comment

Ser bra ut nå! håper di bagsa holder.. er du å treffe på nordic stance sitt treff i juni?
                          Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Originally posted by stbk View Post
                            Ser bra ut nå! håper di bagsa holder.. er du å treffe på nordic stance sitt treff i juni?
                            Thanx! I dont think the bags are the weakest point, if something breaks... then it must be the compressor or the valves. Yes iam, looking really forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Merali91 View Post
                              Thanx! I dont think the bags are the weakest point, if something breaks... then it must be the compressor or the valves. Yes iam, looking really forward to it!
                              Nice. if i have my new set of wheels by then il show up
                              Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

i<3bbs

Comment

Working...
                                X