Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :O

Comment

• Id get new ones. Id say that can cause issues with hotspots and stuffs. and it just looks messed up :P Coming along man Good work!

Comment

• IM SO JEALOUS! I had been trying to pull the trigger on an e30 since i was 14 but my dad never supported my car hobby, even though he had 4 mustangs, a transam, a bel-air, and a cougar before he was 19 . Im 16 now and finally found an e36 project and cant wait to start on it! Good work here! subbed
        Here's to the automotive culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldPeanut View Post
          Woo buddy that does not look good to me. I'd wait for a second opinion though, I'm no master.

On another note, if you want to get that thing vinyl wrapped shoot ATL Vinyl a message on Facebook and I'll take care of ya.
          Haha I may want that, I don't have the money for shiit right now, but I liked the page!
          You should like mine! https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Originally posted by Thom View Post
          Id get new ones. Id say that can cause issues with hotspots and stuffs. and it just looks messed up :P Coming along man Good work!
          Thanks bro!

Originally posted by SlammedSedan View Post
          IM SO JEALOUS! I had been trying to pull the trigger on an e30 since i was 14 but my dad never supported my car hobby, even though he had 4 mustangs, a transam, a bel-air, and a cougar before he was 19 . Im 16 now and finally found an e36 project and cant wait to start on it! Good work here! subbed
          I feel you man, I don't get any help from my parents, and they only support it up to a point, I've had two cars and they still won't let me get my learners permit

Not to say I didn't learn to drive/drift with my friends though

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• looking good.
            waiting to see this thing spool up a big t51r and cut sick

Comment

• Hey guys, not really any updates cause.... Well, shit I don't know.
              But go like ClutchLords on Facebook!! https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Gotta stay reppin' my crew
              [IMG]Clutch2[/IMG]

[IMG]Clutch[/IMG]

Comment

• Hey everybody! I know it's been forever since my last update, but I'm extremely tired so I'm just gonna try and whiz through this.

So we have two driveways at my house, and my mother happens to park in the one that doesn't like low cars, and she constantly scrapes the lip of her stock height car, so she took it off and threw it in the trash, and I decided I wanted it, SO I present to you my 2000whatever Honda Fit Sport lip, scratched to shit already

[IMG]image[/IMG]

Totally looks like it will fit right? jk

[IMG]image3[/IMG]

now to start molding it
                [IMG]image2[/IMG]

[IMG]image4[/IMG]

[IMG]image5[/IMG]

[IMG]image6[/IMG]

[IMG]image7[/IMG]

[IMG]image8[/IMG]

[IMG]image9[/IMG]

Not bad for a honda lip
                [IMG]image11[/IMG]

Painted it black and made it fit a little better
                [IMG]image12[/IMG]

[IMG]image13[/IMG]

And if I jack up the rear
                [IMG]image14[/IMG]

Also removed all the wiring from the engine
                [IMG]image15[/IMG]

Because of this
                [IMG]image16[/IMG]

and did this
                [IMG]image17[/IMG]

and did that some more
                [IMG]image18[/IMG]

Went inside, and continued doing that
                [IMG]image19[/IMG]

The leftovers of my wiring harness
                [IMG]image20[/IMG]

And everything I thought I may find useful is in here
                [IMG]image21[/IMG]
                With color coded zipties of course

Alright! That concludes my update, thanks for checking in and if you like my build don't forget to like my page!! https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Byeeeee!
                - Link

Comment

• Holy Santa Claus Shit this is epic. Sub'd
                  Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
                  Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
                  This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

• Somehow I managed to miss this build until now, and that lip looks sweet. Hope you get that 2J sorted out. Sub'd
                    Instagram @benseifert666
                    #shitboxcolt build thread revival coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by BenVAG View Post
                      Holy Santa Claus Shit this is epic. Sub'd
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by Ben_S View Post
                      Somehow I managed to miss this build until now, and that lip looks sweet. Hope you get that 2J sorted out. Sub'd
                      Thanks man, I noticed you liked the facebook page too!
                      Also the 2j is pretty much over with, I was really hoping it would work out but
                      it's just going to cost way more money than I have, or will have in the near future, I'm actually in the process of parting it out.

But one day when I have a couple grand to spare

Comment

• Good stuff!

Fuck off with that front lip though
                        4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• Hey all, haven't been up to much lately, just a few pictures I took

The hoes, mine and my roommate
                          [IMG]image22[/IMG]

Expanding our wheel collection, only got two because free wheels don't tend to come in full sets
                          [IMG]image23[/IMG]

Fakefit
                          [IMG]image24[/IMG]

The wheels are sick, and in near perfect condition, but they're really high offset and 18" so they probably aren't staying
                          [IMG]image25[/IMG]

That's about it, thanks for looking!
                          -Link

Comment

• So I am aware that I no longer update this, the car hasn't progressed much, which is why, but I finally have income so it's getting parts, in the mean time GO LIKE MY DAMN PAGE!!!

ClutchLords, Atlanta, GA. 144 likes. We like drifting, building cars and partying hard. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXh8WIweQHCcYwZLI9fWs8w

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also hydraulic E-brake
                            [IMG]1463060_182287728628577_183376628_n[/IMG]

Comment

• From one kid who did a wild engine swap into an e30 at 16 to another, keep it up, looks great so far.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinku-Bitch View Post
                                I already posted this in Engine and Drivetrain but I wanted to put it here too so more would see it.

I was cleaning and scrubbing the pistons from the 2JZ (Nothing that would hurt them) and I noticed these gouges and chips all over the top of piston number 5.
                                I'm guessing something must have gotten in the cylinder but the cylinder wall isn't scratched or anything, I haven't yet checked the valves to see what they look like, but it's only piston 5. It appears to still be usable but I wanted a second opinion, and maybe someone has an idea of what happened?

It seems like the more I clean this engine the more is messed up under all the grime

[IMG]2JZPiston#5-3[/IMG]

[IMG]2JZPiston#5-2[/IMG]

[IMG]2JZPiston#5-1[/IMG]

Thanks in advance!
                                -Link
                                Had that with my Merc 300-engine. Cylinder + piston no. 6 was shot in mine (see build thread). But that was caused by a piece of piston ring that broke off.
                                Probably caused by overheating because a heap of trash, grime and other nasty-ness in the cooling channels around the 6th cylinder clogged it up...

I'd say inspect the head, cylinder and pistonrings really carefully. If it was a piece of pistonring like mine, the cylinderwall must be shot too...

PS: if it isn't, get new pistons. The bashed item on the pic won't be any good...

good luck!
                                Last edited by loekaaz; 11-18-2013, 03:10 AM.
                                Lucas
                                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                                Originally posted by LCG
                                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
                                X