Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GermanBimmer View Post
    looking good man!

I've got a M10 engine out of my 87 318i with fully connected harness at work, i will check the position of the plugs for you tomorrow if you still need it?

Felix
    That would be so great!

If you could see what wires plug into the starter, that would help me too

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• Guys, my car did something really cool, and I want you to see it..
      But, it's really hard to get a video on here, so you're gonna have to watch it...

Here
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also like the page please.

-Link

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinku-Bitch View Post
        Guys, my car did something really cool, and I want you to see it..
        But, it's really hard to get a video on here, so you're gonna have to watch it...

Here
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also like the page please.

-Link

Awesome thread, just shared your page on my Facebook page! Good job man!
        United States Of Stance
        www.unitedstatesofstanceshop.bigcartel.com
        Ig: @Stuart.treybich
        @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

• I just noticed we got like 7 new likes, thanks alot!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinku-Bitch View Post

[IMG]2012-05-09 20.03.09[/IMG]
            I feel like when you respray your car and throw in the 2jz motor you need to respray your front right quarter panel the green you sprayed it when you first had it, to show this thing is built not bought.... and you need your signature in the middle, because this shits boss!

Originally posted by paddy_hanley View Post
            Fuck yeah for teenager car builds. Im preparing to swap a 2jz into my porsche soon, at 17. Im glad you kept this through out all those tough decisions
            Aha, agree! Joined when I was 14 (a year ago) always going through threads preparing/studying for when I get my first car so I already know errrthang. Haven't picked up a whip yet but once i get it it'll hopefully be as legit as some older guys cars

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Appreciate it man ^^

Just made a post in Tech & Maintenance related to my wiring problems, check it out if you think you can help

Comment

• Hey guys, so I realized I REALLY like how my car looks without fenders

[IMG]1392607283_tmp_IMG_0975[/IMG]

Also it says fucker
                [IMG]1392607582_tmp_IMG_0972[/IMG]

Modified my fender a little bit so my wheels would actually turn
                [IMG]1392607123_tmp_IMG_0978[/IMG]

Also if you want to see a couple more good quality pics of my car (or need a desktop background ) just click on them and go to my Flickr.

Also I got a new distributor cap and rotor and ordered a fuel cell, so next couple paychecks are going to fuel pump and hoses and fab stuff, and THEN I'm gonna make someone finish wiring it cause I'm lost...

Thanks for looking!!

-Link

Comment

• Nope, not spam, an update. More or less.

I sold it
                  [IMG]Untitled by Rinku-Bitch, on Flickr[/IMG]

Just kidding.
                  We took it over to my buddy's shop to have some wiring done, and some metal work and so
                  on and so forth, after holding on to it for a couple weeks we started talking about how much my motor sucks, and
                  that I should totally swap it, I agreed and so we got talking about what to swap in and blah blah blah, check it.

Oh what are these for?

This thing

Notch-top SR, came with 5-speed and wiring and shit, T25, the usual.
                  Except, for the built head. BC springs and top end stuff, P2M rocker arm stoppers, HKS 264 cams, Megan pulley, Apexi head gasket, HKS 740cc injectors, ARP head studs.
                  It's a 9k RPM head, but it had low compression on cylinder #1, so we bought it and ripped it apart
                  to find cracked sleeves, whatever. New block, currently at the machine shop getting bored out for the forged internals, with the stock tune we're looking to make 280HP, with an MS2 and a bigger turbo in it's near future we're shooting for 400HP.

Also my race car shit is finally getting purchased, old racetech seat that I got for a fuckin' deal, Nardi Fitti-Corsa 350mm, and a snap-off quick release, ordering my HSD coilovers in a couple weeks, setting up the steering, and my 17X9s are in the mail

Here's something to leave you with

Comment

• It looks like your fender says:

"Gluten Lords"

Great job.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                    X