No announcement yet.

Euro'd Fiesta Mk6 Anniversary Red Edition on BBS RM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome looking Fiesta! A little lower and slightly rolled fenders in the rear and it would be perfect! (IMO)

Comment

I LOVE this car. So much jealousy of all those European Fords.
      2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
      LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
      Build Thread
      My Flickr

Comment

Holy fuckin' shit both cars look mighty fine! Great job OP!
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Thank you "DGNeo" "Granny Gold" "Chuckdee" for the very kind words, really appreciate comments like these and "Brimmy" yeah the lights were a pain to do but well worth the effort. Thanks Pal.
          Instagram: @Joe_OnlyChargedDubs / @OnlyChargedDubs

Comment

Following on from UPDATE 31/07/2012

Following of from UPDATE 31/07/2012

Today decided we need to camber the Lupo, so here wee goo!

Brother sanding amd painting this while...

..I'm sorting camber.*

Gave it a quick clean..

Standard mess... Aha

And job done..

This was brutal, although I cambered it, it still sat on the tyre, drivers rear, and was constant rubbing and it was just shredding rubber, like confetti flying out the arch, so had to get the arches rolled for sure and maybe flared abit.*

Temporary solved the issue by puting the adjuster cup back in, and its fine now, still rubs abit over big bumps but that's standard.*

Finished for the day just as the rain came..
            ..And to end the day with rain = beeadage shots!*

Thanks*
            Yippy

Comment

Update : 29/08/2012

Attended USC 2012 (03/08-05/08/2012)*

Attended Ford Fair 2012 (12/08/2012) and Dirty Stancing Summer Meet same day.*

From Ford Fair*

Left Ford Fair around 3:30ish to head down to Dirty Stancing Summer meet to meet up a few of my mates there.*

Dirty Stancing Summer meet. Unfortunately i did not get many photos as I turned up late and everyone had gone, but was a big success and Fast Car magazine was even there snapping up some shots of the cars there if you want to find more photos off the summer meet go on the fast car website:*

My photos of Dirty Stancing Summer Meet

That's all I manage to get.. Gutted as I should of came earlier as there was some really nice sweet cars that turned up..*

Then on way back, A mate got some rolling shots of us, and if you like these shots then go on instagram and Facebook and like them as they are top dood's. @stay_static Staystatic

That is all from that weekend show, one of the best weekend of car show yet that I have attended.*

Next upcoming car event is Edition38 which is coming up! and Doing Trax Sunday. Another full weekend of car madness!*

So basically waiting for the remaining shows I want to do this year before I start a few changes with the fez, starting with the BBS RM's.*

Also got spotted:*

Ford Fair's website 2012 Gallery. *

Follow me on instagram for sneak peaks of new updates. Joe Yip (Yippy13)*

Thanks
              Yippy

Comment

Cool car

Just wondering do you where I can get a rear splitter or diffuser for this car? I've been looking online cant find one just want a standard one! And how does the paint take to the plastics uve sprayed black? I'd like to get mine sprayed! Cool car man keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                X