No announcement yet.

So i started a new build... E65 745Li BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive wanted one of these since they were new, Im jealous. Cant wait to see what you come up with for this one. No stereo plans first though? Im shocked
    [

Comment

love these 7s, great potetial to be a king car.

this is one of my favs..

Comment

Just so you have more stuff to lookup - B7 Alpina

oh and ps how do you decide what car to drive? One for each day of the week - So they're named MonD, TuesD, WeD..

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
          you have most of my dream cars in your drive way.. very jelly here.

i wanna see what you can do with (sorry but) the ugliest 7 series ever.

dont you ever take pics of yourself with your cars?
          No Jelly!! makes me sad to read that Be happy for me...I work REALLY hard and have done nothing that ANYONE can do with hard work and dedication.

Ive got a plan for this car

Originally posted by Spockbacca View Post
          Damn haha DriftGirl I didnt even know that was you...Im on Bimmerforums all the time 'e38Bird'. Hell if I would have known it was you I would have just kept my mouth shut and watch you do your magic. from what ive seen your a bit of a 'wheels whore' and im sure you have a badass set in mind for this one!
          Hi!!!!!!

I hit up Rotiform a week ago...havent heard back. Ive had to move on to PLAN B. LoL!!

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
          Ive wanted one of these since they were new, Im jealous. Cant wait to see what you come up with for this one. No stereo plans first though? Im shocked
          you know me was out in the rain measuring the trunk the other day.

I just havent decided on what stuff to put in.

One thing I said to myself was Id never buy a car that I couldnt really customize. These newer 7's have everything running together.

I'll figure it out

Originally posted by alantw-15 View Post
          love these 7s, great potetial to be a king car.

this is one of my favs..

Beyond sick! I'd prolly just lower that one (with spacers) and work on sumthing else

....AND ADD SUBS N AMPS!!!

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
          Just so you have more stuff to lookup - B7 Alpina

oh and ps how do you decide what car to drive? One for each day of the week - So they're named MonD, TuesD, WeD..
          LoL!! Honestly....I walk out the house with a purse full of keys. Peek thru each window and see which one has the most gas in it
          Last edited by DriftGirl; 04-18-2012, 03:13 PM.
          *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
          // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

I bought these (Asanti) ELT AF-122 wheels to get me by while my new Custom wheels are being built

The Custom Air suspension is almost done...just waiting for a few more parts to come in.

New bodykit coming from Japan

will be adding my 2 Alpine Type X 12's with 3 Alpine PDX amps

*~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
            // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
              I bought these (Asanti) ELT AF-122 wheels to get me by while my new Custom wheels are being built

The Custom Air suspension is almost done...just waiting for a few more parts to come in.

New bodykit coming from Japan

will be adding my 2 Alpine Type X 12's with 3 Alpine PDX amps

My favorite is the E38 of course. The wheel specs are insane. Ive followed it since you posted on bimmerforums. Where is the drool smiley when you need it.
              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

pics or it didn't happen
                Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Working...
                X