No announcement yet.

Slammed B7 S4 Mommy wagon Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so got my studs and lugs in today and anyways here are a few pictures of the car and of the studs and lugs, also ill be getting my new lip tomorrow so ill have a picture of that tomorrow or saturday

FS: 18" BBS RS Prima Donna 18x10.5/11

Comment

UPDATE

Got a cupra lip today and go it done!

and i thought this was pretty good

Comment

soooo here are some pictures of the avant going to a "euro" show haha, my car was the ONLY non bmw at the meet haha but all in all had a great time

anyways here are some pictures of my car as well as some pictures from the event

BTW for you guys that dont know me im the dude with the cap

Comment

That car looks familiar .It was dirty because it was about to get washed by that truck behind it, just sayin'.

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
          Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
          70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Your from daytona? It's so clean and the ccw's set it off nicely.
            The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
            Originally posted by Dubway5887
            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

saw it at the BMW meet the other day. Looked good minus all the "look how scene I am" VW kid stickers all over it. Other than that, it looks great. Wheel fitment is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                Your from daytona? It's so clean and the ccw's set it off nicely.
                nah i just live here, but thanks bro!

Originally posted by gxblade View Post
                saw it at the BMW meet the other day. Looked good minus all the "look how scene I am" VW kid stickers all over it. Other than that, it looks great. Wheel fitment is spot on.
                thanks man, but hey i like it, and honestly i do what i do on my car for me, dont really care what anyone else thinks of it, but thanks for the comment

Comment

There's been a lot of Avant popping up on the site and I just wanted to leave this here as food for thoughts , as I like the de-chrome:

But with your chrome wheels it kinda goes together.

As a side note, how did you mount your front lip? Any underside pics?

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Looks amazing. I've been lookin at the Avant series from Audi for the past few months and think of picking up a used b5 or b7 in my price range. Any issues with yours? Mechanically? I hear some very negative issues with the Audi electrical systems.

Non-the-less... Keep it up. Saw you're selling those CCW's I'm curious to see what is in store next!

Comment

i think the bentleys were the best wheels you had on this car until now.
                      PORSCHE turbo

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                        There's been a lot of Avant popping up on the site and I just wanted to leave this here as food for thoughts , as I like the de-chrome:

But with your chrome wheels it kinda goes together.

As a side note, how did you mount your front lip? Any underside pics?
                        i dont have any underside pictures because i ended taking it off, also i like the black out vibe but i feel like its also pretty dull but thats my opinion

Originally posted by Chester View Post
                        Looks amazing. I've been lookin at the Avant series from Audi for the past few months and think of picking up a used b5 or b7 in my price range. Any issues with yours? Mechanically? I hear some very negative issues with the Audi electrical systems.

Non-the-less... Keep it up. Saw you're selling those CCW's I'm curious to see what is in store next!
                        no issues so far, heavy amounts of maintaince are needed to keep the car running as best as it can tho.

I have a few things on my mind for the near future,

different wheels of course, roll cage, bbk and possibly engine swap so lets see

Originally posted by morghen View Post
                        i think the bentleys were the best wheels you had on this car until now.
                        thanks man, personally not my favorite tho hahaha

also this is what ive been up to the past couple of months

Took the cupra lip off
                        ended up taking the adjustable control arms off (they were sent back to 034 to get modded a bit for more camber)
                        got new wheels
                        did new rotors and pads
                        Got the grill trim sprayed in black
                        more camber and more low as well

some pictures from sc4 and fixxfest (on the pictures of fixxfest i adjusted the front camber to -3.1 and went a little lower upfront)

SC4

Fixxfest

Also got a little bored so decided to pick up a set of 3sdm 0.05's

a little mix match

last shoot with the CCW's should be up soon, and I should be shooting the car with the 3sdm's soon as well

Also if anyone is interested in my stasis exhaust let me know, need to get rid of it asap

Comment

I like the two different wheels look... Like a drift wagon. Clean keep it up
                          Follow on IG
                          amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                          Vintage AME Wheels
                          RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                          W115 & W123

Comment

I absolutely love your car black s4 wagon ccws slammmed 100 percent what i wanted to do to mine

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
                              I like the two different wheels look... Like a drift wagon. Clean keep it up
                              Originally posted by blowntwofive View Post
                              I absolutely love your car black s4 wagon ccws slammmed 100 percent what i wanted to do to mine
                              thanks guys really appreciate it

Comment

not sure if anyone still reads this but anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X