In Progress: Lowered Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Progress: Lowered Mustang

Hey, Im a long time lurker on the site and finally decided to join a while back, but since then i've basically gone back to lurking around instead of logging in and posting haha so to guys like Fastphil Im sorry i haven't gotten back to you via pm! thanks for the tips!

I have finally gotten around to getting the ridetech suspension put in, since it wasn't really a pressing issue during the winter months. It is almost done, now we are just getting everything tidied up in the trunk, false floor carpeting, mounting etc... and then finally a good fender roll in the front and back. Also going to swap out the 275 front bfg's for some 255s or so. Huuugeee thanks to my buddy Spencer at Sofresh

Its running a Ridetech Ridepro e2 controller, ridetech valve manifold, 3 gallon tank and a single Viair 444C. For the rear, i went with Ridetech Shockwave Adj. Master Series. And for the front i went with the Ridetech Coolride bag kit paired with some Koni Adj. struts.

some pics:

IMG-20120320-00161

IMG-20120320-00158

IMG-20120320-00159

IMG-20120320-00156

IMG-20120331-00178

IMG-20120331-00179

More pics of the finished setup to come, along with some nicer HD shoots when its all dialed in and put together Thanks!
    Last edited by 02Saleen; 04-21-2012, 10:02 PM.

do you have any shots of the whole car? Either way I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      do you have any shots of the whole car? Either way I like it
      not yet, didn't have the space to get a good enough angle but i will very soon

Comment

Needs sum smaller tires, and it will be perfect.
        But already love it, slammed muscle is always good.

Comment

this is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Night Colors View Post
            this is wrong
            lol i guess its not for everyone, but thats cool. Air ride suspensions can be performance oriented too I chose parts that were designed and engineered specifically for this car by ridetech. I could have just gone with some basic DIY kit, bags, 800 switches and called it a day, but now its all fully adjustable...ride height, damping, rebound.. should be fun once all dialed in! Ride nice and comfy on the street, and then stiffen everything up for the track

Another thing i was impressed by was how light everything in this kit was. I think my eibach's weighed more than the front bags and rear shockwaves. The 444c is the heaviest component to this kit. Having it all digital and basically plug and play was a huge bonus too.

Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
            Needs sum smaller tires, and it will be perfect.
            But already love it, slammed muscle is always good.
            thanks, once the fenders are rolled I'll have a good idea of what i have to work with. The fronts will definitely be smaller as they are 275's right now, and the rears are 295. veryy tight in there lol
            Last edited by 02Saleen; 04-02-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

oh man cant wait for this. been having the thought of slamming my mustang too.

Comment

I just lowered my 2012 5.0! I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

Comment

This shall be interesting

Comment

sick! i want to stance a 03 cobra one day when i have the moneys!

Comment

More Pictures!
                      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Holy chit man!!

Comment

UPDATE:

Pretty much all complete, no high quality shots yet but heres a pic of what the car looks like as a whole...

IMG-20120421-00203

re rolled the rear fenders a bit more, cut up the front fenders, finished off the trunk (forgot to snap pics)...next up is toying with rebound/compression and ride height..then alignment.

IMG-20120421-00204
                          Last edited by 02Saleen; 04-21-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard_guy View Post
                            sick! i want to stance a 03 cobra one day when i have the moneys!
                            hah funny you say that because when i have more moneys id love to start a 240 build.

Comment

awesome!!! this makes me miss my mineral gray 02 GT

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X