Ollie goes Vip - Y33 Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie goes Vip - Y33 Content

I typically don't do build threads because I'm too lazy and disorganized lol. But I need a place to whore my car and slow progress.

It won't be much but bolt ons and goodies until I graduate and get a real job but I'm king of balling past my means ha. This is my daily after all. No radiused fenders, $4k aero, fitted benz grills, or Ish from pimp my ride red sueding my interior.. for now

99 Q45- white on tan
    Up to around 150k miles now and loving every minute=].

the week I picked her up. A little hardbody action in this pic

I gotta say I enjoyed cruising a grandpa looking car and staying under the radar from cops. My cars tend to stand out lol

Then I went against my own golden rule and got wheels before suspension (was really waiting for the pbm vips to arrive in the states). 18x10, 18x12

pbms installed

front not getting low enough. I ended up having to remove, chop stuff, and reinstall so the dampers went down farther for more travel. That obviously only helped damper stroke, not the ride height, so I ended up chopping the springs.. ya I know real vip lol had to do it on my college budget

test fit the shelbies

meh

got her sitting alright

again, still pretty meh

I had a shop put in a simple fucking axle in while I was at work and got it back with my door looking like this:

So they said theyd pay to fix it. meanwhile I filed a small claims suit the same day just to cover my ass just in case. I stop by the next day and the entire shop was cleared out and the landlord told me he moved to miami.

Anyway I got 5% tint and I couldnt stand the size of the front lips on the shelby wheels, so I decided to sell them. Bought these puppies off CL for 300 bucks with new tires just to hold me over

Was bored and since the tires on the front of the shelbies were the same and I had spacers to fine tune, I ran the two faced look for about a week before I sold them hehe and then I was on the hunt for new wheels

That's the boring beginning. A few more updates to come later today

Ollie

IG: @_olliee

I like these body styles & that hard body looks pretty sweet. Looking forward

Comment

Looks good. I really enjoy VIP styling.

Comment

so what ended up happening with the door? since you filed a claim is your insurance covering it?
        Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

I like where this is going. The thing about the door is making me rage though.

Comment

this thread is full of win, can't wait to see some new updates!

Comment

I'll be following this!

Comment

I love these cars. Def sub'd. The wide ass wheels make this look so good.
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

<3
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

good shit ollie

Comment

nice!

Comment

Man that Y33 looks nice even with what you've done so far. In for updates;
                        I Lurk a lot.
                        Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

following this!

Comment

Originally posted by Arteeste View Post
                            I like these body styles & that hard body looks pretty sweet. Looking forward
                            Thanks man. Here's my favorite pic of the hardbody by charlie scott

Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
                            so what ended up happening with the door? since you filed a claim is your insurance covering it?
                            No nothing ever happened. I didnt bother with insurance because I only have limited liability. No comprehensive or anything. I ended up getting that and my trunk painted for a good price by my friends at capital region customs so whatever Karma will catch up. The cops literally told me the owner of the shop was a crack head yet somehow he was allowed to run a shop

picked up some 18x10.5 +12r/+18f vs-xx.

snagged a gt grill from japan

converted my trunk to 97-98

got some paint work done. trunk panel and door fixed

working on a little something here...=)

I plan to finish those this weekend.

My fitment and ride height need some work but I've got different size spacers on route and removed my primary cats, all mufflers, and tucked the whole exhaust way up so I can get as low as I want. An underpanel is probably next so I can really slam it

IG: @_olliee

Comment

who needs a vip car when you have that hardbody??

Comment

Working...
                              X