Fiat Punto Mk2 - Euro/Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    I still don't know how I feel about this.
    might make your mind up when its finished and you see it in person

Originally posted by GinoGJ View Post
    Too much plastic for my taste... Too clean.

well to break up the rear have been looking at doing this

but if i do that i want one with more smooth edges to go with the car

Comment

Looks better

Comment

Right then the Dyno Results are in

141bhp
        154lb ft Torque
        @ 1 bar boost

pictures

Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ocZJxOIPU"]Bedworth's Punto Turbo dyno run - YouTube[/ame]

Going to pick it up sunday so will get some more pictures then and then work on the bay begins to smooth it and relocate wires
        Last edited by Bedworth; 09-14-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

great work man! puntos are cool
          sigpic

Comment

haha, you're here too

still can't believe the amount of power squeezed from that 1.2 engine.. you know everything, one of the best puntos out there..
            My mk2b build thread

Comment

This thing is unique for sure. Great build.
              Instagram - @laneraymond

Everything you've heard about me is true.

Comment

Originally posted by superturbodiesel.com View Post
                great work man! puntos are cool
                Glad you like

Originally posted by thund3rdom3 View Post
                haha, you're here too

still can't believe the amount of power squeezed from that 1.2 engine.. you know everything, one of the best puntos out there..
                Im everywhere haha, and I am really happy how it goes/sounds will get some more videos asap

Originally posted by LaneRaymond View Post
                This thing is unique for sure. Great build.
                thanks that why I enjoy building it as its so different

Cheeky picture will get some proper ones soon

Comment

Very nice dude! Nice to see the build for this! By the way, this is Liam with Black Fabia VRS, met you at dynodaze.

Comment

cheers if you wana see it all go to - http://forums.puntomk2.co.uk/showthr...23127-Bedworth

will be happy once i eventually finish. Good to see ya on here

Comment

So much joy to see something different than the usual BMW E30/E36 stuff. Keep on!
                      Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
                      Oh, and your car too.

Comment

I love puntos

Comment

This is the first one I have ever seen. Looks great! I like your style too, nice and clean.

Comment

glad you like it, its defiantly getting better. Will hopefully give her a clean up and go and take some pictures this afternoon as we have some nice weather

Comment

Well had her back a week, only had a few days of testing as ive been away but have put around 350miles on her now, inc the 200miles home from Munkuls. But i have to say it has been the best time driving. The is amazing, well beyond amazing but we shall get to that.

When i was up at Munkuls we discussed about a few things, fueling is a bit on the "rich" but not much we can do with a standard ecu. So I have 2 options, piggyback or standalone. Well ive decided I'm going to get a piggyback system unless I can find a MS2 system cheaper than I can atm. This would then mean would be able to map everything alot better than it is now and perfect it.

Im also going to get a stainless manifold made and install my enlarged throttle body which could give me some more power. And once this has been done going to run it for 4-8weeks then start on relocating the battery/fuses and cleaning up the engine bay.

Well enough of the talk here as some pictures and 2 little videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgmtqTASLn8&feature=plcp"]Punto mk2 1.2 8v turbo drive by - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuoalT6feiA&feature=plcp"]Punto mk2 1.2 8v drive by 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I kind of like it, not a big fan of the rear bumper though, it looks like a bean on wheels with it. It doesn't really have much flow to it.

Rest of the car, I actually like. It looks pretty well done so far.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                                X