ChubbyChaser's S10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChubbyChaser's S10

Whats up every body in the stance world, new to the whole stance stuff recently got a 89 GMC S15 or better known as a S10 so whatever. When I bought the truck 2 weeks ago it had some busted ass wheels on it, very stylish bed rails and the sexiest looking indian air brushed on the hood.

Then I installed a 4" block and painted my janky wheels black

Oh an sorry dont know how I forgot my sweet ass diamond tucked red bench seat

Then bought some 150$ sawblades

Then color matched my front bumper

Lemme know what yall think I need to do, and BTW im not stranger to strech an poke, just a little different than your thinking...

15X18 WELDS on 35X14.50 BOGGERS, roughly 11" out side the fender

should of kept the Indian

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      still haunts me in my dreams knowing I destroyed something so beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by DonnetteSpe
        hahahahahaha man!

But this is cool. I always wanted to get one of these and slam it on coilovers!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Agree on the Indian hood. Now slam it! And stay static. To many people with dimes just go right to bagging it. Static is hella fun. Trust me i do it in my s-10.
          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Jesus, the only thing your 'yota is lacking is thornbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              hahahahahaha man!

But this is cool. I always wanted to get one of these and slam it on coilovers!
              I'm pretty sure that's spam. It only repeats posts that have been stated in previous threads

Comment

Should i be cheap an just remove all my leaves except one or just buy Lowering leaf springs? And any idea how much front coil to cut im thinking somewhere in the 2 coils area. Last night I picked up a 12" Budweiser beer tap for my new shifter handle, still trying to find a wood steering wheel.

Comment

i just pulled two leafs on my 95 isuzu pickup (left the overload and main leaf) and i want to say it dropped it about 2 inches maybe more and rides pretty comfy.

i vote just pulling leaves if your keepin this truck on a budget.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyChaser View Post
                    Should i be cheap an just remove all my leaves except one or just buy Lowering leaf springs? And any idea how much front coil to cut im thinking somewhere in the 2 coils area. Last night I picked up a 12" Budweiser beer tap for my new shifter handle, still trying to find a wood steering wheel.
                    1. Dont be cheap EVER with suspension. Don't remove the leafs due to the ride quality will be so bad and also the truck will only be able to handle driving around with no leafs for a period of time till it bites you in the butt. "Get Lowering Leafs"
                    2. DON'T and i mean DONT cut coils. Yeah its cheap but its so un safe. I am not a fan of cutting coils but its really up to you. On an old s-10 like that with new coils on it, it would handle alot better and also be done the right way.
                    3. YES! Any beer shifter handle on a mini truck is classic and goes well on anything. and the wooden steering will go great with that as week.

Overall: Buy lowering leafs and coils. Its going to look better and also handle alot better. You can get complete drop kits together including everything.
                    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                      You can get complete drop kits together including everything.
                      werd.
                      i have a 3/3 that i got for like $100 for my '98
                      good website here. http://www.drivewire.com/

Comment

Holla Holla ErrBody, got some moar pics. Cut the last 2' off my exhaust some that big donkey dick wasnt hanging out the back any more it now emptys right above the rear axle but while under there I found a sweet exhaust clamp...

I think I'll leave it, adds some style.

and my ebay Beer Tap

Think the Red and White logo will match the truck well

While checkin out my sexy rear end I noticed it was missing something... but what... oh right.

MIGHTEY WHITEY!!!

Comment

More!!!

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
                          My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by austindavidg View Post
                            More!!!
                            I have some of my Brosif's Miata aka The Tampon!

Comment

I love this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X