• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad at all. Keep us up to date.

Comment

Not finished by any means yet but..

I'll just leave these here...

Comment

I just saw a photo of this on Facebook...thought I recognised it.

Holy fuck man. This is going to be insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          I just saw a photo of this on Facebook...thought I recognised it.

Holy fuck man. This is going to be insane!
          Ha, it got round more than I thought then!!! Thanks man, as said its far from finished, more arch work and swapping bits from the purple one over. Then onto the interior and more I.C.E! Deadline, 20th of may.. Cutting it fine isn't the word!

Comment

Like the car **** your idea for "ice" mixing sub sizes and box frequencies is NEVER a good idea. it will sound like shit. Run one sized sub two 12"s and tune the box to 35hz and that will be great for music in a daily.

Comment

You seem to miss the point of running difference fq boxes and sizes. Tune everything low, fine, just hit silly lows. Tune one box with two subs higher than another box with two subs, and you'll pick up mid bass not just low bass. I have a box tuned at 33hz ATM, running 1x10" Hert HX250D, picks up all the lows fine, struggles a little more with the higher notes. Hence my theory. I may be completely wrong.
              But ignore that anyway, money and plan has changed, as has deadline day. So it'll now be 2xHX250D's in a 33hz box. Staying with 10's as I already have one and I have less space now than I did with the previous plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunday View Post
                You seem to miss the point of running difference fq boxes and sizes. Tune everything low, fine, just hit silly lows. Tune one box with two subs higher than another box with two subs, and you'll pick up mid bass not just low bass. I have a box tuned at 33hz ATM, running 1x10" Hert HX250D, picks up all the lows fine, struggles a little more with the higher notes. Hence my theory. I may be completely wrong.
                But ignore that anyway, money and plan has changed, as has deadline day. So it'll now be 2xHX250D's in a 33hz box. Staying with 10's as I already have one and I have less space now than I did with the previous plan.
                A lot of people do say to avoid running different tuned boxes and sized woofers due to cancellation...but then again it's been done and to good effect too!

either way, one high energy sub seeing 600 odd rms should make for some good bottom end! Is it going ported or sealed?

Comment

Game changer again! Front looks shite though, why not make the flare extend further up?
                  Lots of time for things like this though

Comment

As said the arches aren't finished lol. Loads more to be done, it's just the initial shape and structure, los remember that's a rear wheel on the front, so the 9's will sit differently to how it does ATM.

Neil, it'll be ported mate :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sunday View Post
                      As said the arches aren't finished lol. Loads more to be done, it's just the initial shape and structure, los remember that's a rear wheel on the front, so the 9's will sit differently to how it does ATM.

Neil, it'll be ported mate :-)
                      Oh yeah i see the offsets now, can see this being full of win!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe! View Post
                        Oh yeah i see the offsets now, can see this being full of win!
                        Thanks dude, I hope so!

Comment

Nice work mate!

Can't decide wether i like the fronts, but then again like you said that is a 10 on the front instead of a 9 that you will be running.

Comment

Cheers man. Little recent picture, changed the bonnet back to the original, the car looked angry without it, now it wants to smile... LOL.

Comment

Working...
                            X