No announcement yet.

Haus102 - German coupe builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the whole drivetrain, a lot of work but an all-wheel corrado with 3.2 litres of goodness would be minty

Comment

damn, do the awd rado

would be sick!
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Wow, great looking Rado! Would you share the fronts final offsets and wheel/tire specs ? Also, are you on Plus suspension?
        slamburglars.com

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car man, what a shame after all that. Looking forward to see what you do with it though.

Comment

The show must go on! I've bought an R32 motor with 65,000kms. It should be here in 4-6 weeks. I was starting to want more power from the motor anyway so I'm looking at this now as an opportunity to do that easily.

Sure AWD would be a lot of fun, but I don't think an R32 motor really commands AWD. I never had traction issues with the 2.8L 24v and the R32 is only 40hp more. They're really driveable motors and super torquey. If it was a big power 1.8t I think AWD would be compulsary.. Even sourcing an AWD donor car would be near impossible in New Zealand. And the 4-motion system isn't heaps of fun because you can't get them spinning!

Originally posted by G535 View Post
            Wow, great looking Rado! Would you share the fronts final offsets and wheel/tire specs ? Also, are you on Plus suspension?
            Thanks! They are BBS RS 003.

Fronts are 16x8 et4 (spaced 8mm to clear calipers on the wheel nuts) with 195/40/16 Toyo T1Rs.
            Rears are 16x8.5 et6 with 195/45/16 Kumho Ecsta.

Suspension is FK Konigsport height & damper adjustable coilovers. They use Koni inserts and I can't speak highly enough of them, I love them. Damper adjustable is a must.
            Last edited by VeeDub; 05-24-2012, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X