X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never apologise.

Never.

Comment

• Love that e34. Love your car too but I just bought a white e34 and seeing them dumped gets me excited for my coilovers to come in lol

So cops are getting insane at H20i and Sowo wants BMWs to park in a generalized "other euro" lot. Looks like I'm going to be taking fewer and fewer trips next year. How do you "misuse" a historic plate anyway?

My Intro Here:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50512
      My E34 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54494
      My '78 CB750 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56809

Comment

• Misuse of historic tags? That doesn't make any fucking sense. That being said, THANKS OBAMA!
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          Misuse of historic tags? That doesn't make any fucking sense. That being said, THANKS OBAMA!
          ^this

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Cracker with the assist and The Aussie known as Dino slams it home!
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              Misuse of historic tags? That doesn't make any fucking sense. That being said, THANKS OBAMA!
              In Maryland historic tagged cars cant have motor swaps. Granted you can get away with most. A ford v8 in a BMW. No

Comment

• To qualify for historic registration, your vehicle must not have been substantially altered, remodeled or remanufactured from its original design; must be a passenger vehicle, motorcycle or truck (with a gross vehicle weight rating of 10,000 pounds or less); and be at least 20 calendar years old.
                From MD DMV

Comment

• Shit man, that sucks.

In for last-burnout-for-3-years-vid

Comment

• Haha fun update, sounds like a good time. Car is looking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      Shit man, that sucks.

^ this
                      Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
                      Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
                      This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        In Maryland historic tagged cars cant have motor swaps. Granted you can get away with most. A ford v8 in a BMW. No
                        That's bullshit.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                          3 years??? Ive been without mine for almost a year and i think I might snap and punch a baby on the ear soon
                          I had it off the road for about a year doing the swap, so I can last haha. Plus, like I said, I'll still be driving it at every event I can!

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                          damn, popo be ****** on it. Sorry dude! but seems like h20i was fun.
                          Besides the tickets and points, it was awesome!

Originally posted by floatingdino View Post
                          Ticket for being too American.
                          Exactly this.

Though, if I was over there, I'd probably be in jail and Gretta would be publicly burned.

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post

Never apologise.

Never.
                          Never spell correctly

No but really, I think I need to print that out and make stickers out of it!

Originally posted by dirty_thirty View Post
                          Love that e34. Love your car too but I just bought a white e34 and seeing them dumped gets me excited for my coilovers to come in lol

So cops are getting insane at H20i and Sowo wants BMWs to park in a generalized "other euro" lot. Looks like I'm going to be taking fewer and fewer trips next year. How do you "misuse" a historic plate anyway?
                          Same, here, it's getting so stupid.

I **** the car "scene", I'm just here to have fun with my car and hang out/ meet the best friends I'll ever have.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Time for a "Thanks Obama" front windshield banner...

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Shit man, that sucks.

Woah woah woah, this actually means more burnouts, and more drift vids than ever before

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          Haha fun update, sounds like a good time. Car is looking good.
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          That's bullshit.

Yes, yes it is. Oh well.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            To qualify for historic registration, your vehicle must not have been substantially altered, remodeled or remanufactured from its original design; must be a passenger vehicle, motorcycle or truck (with a gross vehicle weight rating of 10,000 pounds or less); and be at least 20 calendar years old.
                            From MD DMV
                            ^ What he said

You could get streetrod tags, then they can bitch at you for not using it as a special use vehicle or whatever. Not sure if that would be any better.

To be registered as a street rod (class N), your vehicle must:

be 25 model years old or older; and
                            have been substantially altered from the manufacturer’s original design.
                            A vehicle registered as a street rod cannot be used for general daily transportation, or primarily for the transportation of passengers or property on highways. It can only be used in exhibitions, club activities, parades, tours, occasional transportation and similar uses.
                            Who knows what their interpretation of "occasional use" is though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike MPD View Post
                              ^ What he said

You could get streetrod tags, then they can bitch at you for not using it as a special use vehicle or whatever. Not sure if that would be any better.

Who knows what their interpretation of "occasional use" is though
                              My plan is to get license plate frames which cover the "street rod" part, plus technically historic tags have the same rules, but no one really pays attention to that part here.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Too bad what happened but great are going to come to this car while its out. I just know it!
                                E30 Buildthread
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
                                IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X