X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What coils are on this car?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Your car is so bad ass, it sounds so mean! It is all around awesome!
      E30 Buildthread
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
      IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        What coils are on this car?
        GC coilover conversion kit, with the shortened and custom valved adjustable Koni's.

Originally posted by logyt View Post
        Your car is so bad ass, it sounds so mean! It is all around awesome!
        Thanks man! I'm trying to tweak the sound a bit for the actual exhaust.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• for your pedal situation. check my build thread. i got tilton floor mounts from summit for a decent price. and i dig theta the master cyl kits they have use remove reservoirs.

those videos are the shit!!! love this fucking car =]

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• I'll link you up tonight after I get home from work

Keep up the great build dude!!

Comment

• Hey man, check out Wilwood for some fairly priced awesome quality pedals! awesome build btw. yeew!
              SlipperyDinosaur - http://slipperydinosaur.tumblr.com/

Comment

• What kind of issuesare you having with the carb? Im decent with old engines. What size and brand carb are you running? It sounds like its choking a bit are you running a spacer? I dont mean to ask so many questions but an engine like that ina car like that is awesome. As far as getting better air flow to the carb Spectre makes cold air intake style parts for the air starvation issue. Just my two cents If you do swap EFI post pics im subd
                So there i was......

Comment

• Since your only 20 minutes or so from my house while your at school, if you need a garage/tools, just use my stuff. The rest of the area already does lol. You'd be more than welcome to.

Preferably in the late evening hours.... I don't like my nieghbors
                  IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post
                    for your pedal situation. check my build thread. i got tilton floor mounts from summit for a decent price. and i dig theta the master cyl kits they have use remove reservoirs.

those videos are the shit!!! love this fucking car =]
                    Thanks! Will do.

Appreciate it man Freaking love your build as well.

My next project with a friend of mine is actually a mid-engined mine truck build.

Originally posted by NinoHale View Post
                    I'll link you up tonight after I get home from work

Keep up the great build dude!!
                    Awwwww yisssss.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by Brad. View Post
                    Hey man, check out Wilwood for some fairly priced awesome quality pedals! awesome build btw. yeew!
                    I used theirs for the clutch assembly, but they don't appear to make purely throttle pedals :/ Thanks though!

Originally posted by tunnelvision View Post
                    What kind of issuesare you having with the carb? Im decent with old engines. What size and brand carb are you running? It sounds like its choking a bit are you running a spacer? I dont mean to ask so many questions but an engine like that ina car like that is awesome. As far as getting better air flow to the carb Spectre makes cold air intake style parts for the air starvation issue. Just my two cents If you do swap EFI post pics im subd
                    First the tuning issue, then the idle issue, then my original FPR burst and now I essentially need to entirely rebuild the carb and it's just not worth it I really, really don't want to go ?EFI but I want to make this car reliable and safe for motorsports, and EFI is just looking like the way to go. This also means I will going boost sooner than expected

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                    Since your only 20 minutes or so from my house while your at school, if you need a garage/tools, just use my stuff. The rest of the area already does lol. You'd be more than welcome to.

Preferably in the late evening hours.... I don't like my nieghbors
                    Thanks Perhaps we can put my lift springs on the rallycar...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• sickest.....e30.....ever......5.0 for the win
                      Mad props on the car man loved reading the thread

Comment

• Nice job dude. Vids were sick, and I love that Jeremy Clarkson gauge overlay :P. Right on
                        -Alex

'97 DC4 - GS, Green on Old Man Tan. Low as poop, loud as Farooq

20140817_194828
                        by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Comment

• is the rally car the wagon you posted on Facebutt today? if so, YES we can. as long as we take it off roading afterwards
                          IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftouch View Post
                            The step down from fuel injection to carb'd is a huge drop in pressure. 30psi to 5-8 psi. Don't hose your new carb in the effort to get a car on the road.
                            Don't you have the efi intake, harness and ecu? Ford EEC 1 is beyond easy to wire, setup and tune.

If your adamant on carb'd, a rebuild is cheaper than shit ($50 at most).

Comment

• damn dude, this thread is still going!?

im too lazy to read, i know the engine is in already, are you gonna do anything stance related now or what?

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                                damn dude, this thread is still going!?

im too lazy to read, i know the engine is in already, are you gonna do anything stance related now or what?
                                I mean it has stance now. As does a tree. Or a fat black woman. Or a train. Or your house.

I assume by "stance" you mean tight fitment? My daily wheels will be something 15x9 again, with some crappy tires on them. As much as I will miss the grip driving everyday, I don't want to be eating up 140 treadwear tires as I have been doing. So when I have money I'll pick up a second set of something.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X