Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely like the new wheels!

Comment

Haven't updated in a long ass time, been building my e36 and working and stuffs. So here is a small update, sorta.

Here is how my car looked in the spring of this year, right before show season.

And here is what happened on the way to Vag Fair. 2 piece adapters came apart, and I bounced and skidded all over interstate 83.

Comment

That's a shame=( Wreck anything major?
        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
          That's a shame=( Wreck anything major?
          no surprising nothing but a little bit of fender damage. the wheel got wedge in between the fender and the rear upper control arm, at about 65 mph mind you, then I hit the rumble strips and was bouncing like a basketball

Comment

So the wheel was fine? Glad it wasn't major. Adapter was toast I am guessing. By the way, e36 is looking good=)
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
              So the wheel was fine? Glad it wasn't major. Adapter was toast I am guessing. By the way, e36 is looking good=)
              yeahhhh the adapter is shredded aluminum haha, the wheel is a little scuffed and tiny cracks in the barrel, but thats a 3 piece wheel for ya lol. and thank you! I am glad you like my bimmer as well that thing is more of a pain than anything though

Comment

Bummer about the adapter, makes me a little weary. Great car though, 240's can look no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                  Bummer about the adapter, makes me a little weary. Great car though, 240's can look no wrong.
                  thanks so much man, and yeah be careful of 2 piece adapters for sure, I will never ever get another set ever again

Comment

KINDA SORTA A SMALL UPDATE

Ive decided to pull the motor this winter after 200 Drifters, and paint the whole car, and do a full BN sports kit, 5 lug swap, hyrdo e-brake, maybe some tubes, who knows. Not going to disclose color yet till its definite, But I plan on piecing together a full kill this year. hopefully this tides everyone over, or at least whoever is interested.

Comment

I saw your first pic and immediately thought of my brothers old car.

It went through a lot of changes, drift cars dont tend to stay, how can I say this nicely...original?

like a week later..

Keep up the good work!
                      l ig:coltondk l youtube:coltondk I DD: Tundra I Projects:l 06 STI I 87 S10 l I 57 Chevy Belair I I 48' International KB-2 I 07R6r l
                      sigpic

Comment

My heart sank when I saw the pictures of your car along the highway with a broken adapter.

Keep it coming, your car is exactly what I've always wanted to get myself.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          My heart sank when I saw the pictures of your car along the highway with a broken adapter.

Keep it coming, your car is exactly what I've always wanted to get myself.
                          thanks man, Ive got a fair amount of plans for this car, I'm excited to see where it takes me, and if they turn out how I want

Comment

Working...
                          X