No announcement yet.

My E28 daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much of an update, its lower in the front. I had some random springs laying around the shop from an old frankenstein vdub setup, threw them in because they were stiffer and i found out there shorter as well. I can say that I am thoroughly enjoying plowing the streets with my control arms

i really want to work on this setup more and improve it, but then i realize how little i spent on it and that makes me happy im thinking nex in the future...

Thanks to the Scraped Crusaders for a couple of pics from a proper camera.

Anyway, on to my shitty point and shoot pictures. all of these are from before the recent lowering. Went for a drive down to the waterfront, smoked a cigar and looked at my car.

picc 042

picc 044

picc 043

I like this.

picc 052

Big thanks to Scott (animal) for the the stickers, Reppin that Rudeboi Stance

picc 056

and on the toolbox at the shop.

picc 057

And finally, this is my newly acquired winter beater. This is my new fucking honda

Ive got plans for this one...

picc 058

Build Thread

Comment

I still love this car.

Sweet little import ya got there too. Looks clean. My engine swap is going to take me longer then I thought, I might also need to get a another "daily" until I finish my daily.

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
        I still love this car.

Sweet little import ya got there too. Looks clean. My engine swap is going to take me longer then I thought, I might also need to get a another "daily" until I finish my daily.
        F***** Winning.

OP this looks better and better. I am so Jealous of how clean everyones e28's are.
        "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

Another local doing it proper! I like this build so far, and plans for the front end?

Also loving the Rudeboi sticker lol
          2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
          2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
          2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
          2002 Lincoln LS
          On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

Love the water beading off the front!!! Nice pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian e View Post
              Love the water beading off the front!!! Nice pic.
              Thanks man, wait til i get a real camera

Originally posted by shippedout View Post
              Another local doing it proper! I like this build so far, and plans for the front end?

Also loving the Rudeboi sticker lol
              thanks man! I have a link for a 535iS front fascia but im not 100% sure on the look of them, id be more interested in something like pfeba front fascia like Got splits? car.

and im torn on the lip atm, sometimes i look at it and im happy with the look it gives the car, other days im not to sure. i may take it off this week and shave it down a bit and touch it up some. Opinions?

Build Thread

Comment

Just finished a putting 900km on the car driving up to ottawa and back, man that was a fun trip. she performed flawlessly with not even the slightest hiccup, i love this fucking car.

heres a couple of pics from a meet last week, thanks to Toplessbunny85 for the pics!

I just love the way it sits in the profile shot.

lol @ the gap in the lip, its been eating shit.

Probably wont have much going on in the next couple weeks, will be going to Germany next monday for just over a week, super excited for that and i hope i can bring back a couple small euro goodies for my car.

after that though ill really start dialing in the suspension. And ill start some work on the interior, i have ze plans...

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by E28stoff View Post

^That
                  car is looking good
                  ship back some euro goodies from germany!

Comment

Got to love an e28, love your wheel choice, the way it sits, and the dice in the parcel shelf!

Hartge's Yeah Boy

Comment

looking good! I wouldn't go with the IS dam. I was thinking about that before I did the fake euro bumpers, so glad I didn't go with that. Its too bulky for the front of our cars

Comment

^ yeah that was my thinking too, i dont want something that accentuates the diving boards.

Build Thread

Comment

loving those wheels

Comment

Great pics. Car is looking super good man!
                            -Rob
                            Wagon MOB
                            UsVersusThem
                            AWDfitted

Comment

zomg. so damn good. i need an e28 asap!

Comment

sweet e28...needs euro bumpers though. and black grill/ hella lights
                                1986 | BMW | 325

LEVINE AUTOMOTIVE

Comment

Working...
                                X