'96 Obs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update:
    -Header, Mid pipe and cat back are installed.
    -New Tires are on
    -Quick release, Sparco Seat, Front and Rear Strut bars should be here this week
    -Ordering new rear quarter panels to start fixing the rust
    -picked up a 2.5/5 speed combo for cheap, going to start eventually working on the swap

That's pretty much it. Only major things I want to do is upgrade my coilovers and get the bodywork/paint done.Maybe mess with wheel/tire combos

Comment

• Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
      Update:
      -Header, Mid pipe and cat back are installed.
      -New Tires are on
      -Quick release, Sparco Seat, Front and Rear Strut bars should be here this week
      -Ordering new rear quarter panels to start fixing the rust
      -picked up a 2.5/5 speed combo for cheap, going to start eventually working on the swap

That's pretty much it. Only major things I want to do is upgrade my coilovers and get the bodywork/paint done.Maybe mess with wheel/tire combos
      now that ive gotten rid of my OBS ill have to live vicariously through yours, looking forward to seeing what you do. Ive got a few parts off my old car if youre interested. Nothing crazy i see you already got a front strut bar but if you msg me on facebook i can see what else ive got for you.
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

• haha I'll try and keep it fresh for ya Ryan. I'll message once I leave work, hopefully I don't forget lol

Also have a set of S201 mirrors on the way.

Comment

• Good to see more subaru's, cant wait for updates.

Comment

• Some of my parts came in..UPS fvcked me good so I have to wait for my seat, mirrors and rear strut bar are delivered this week. However, I installed my quick release and front strut bar. Painted the wheels black (will get powdercoated this winter) raised it up and evened out the camber to be more functional. Still messing with the ride hide to find the "sweet spot". But, for now here are some pictures.

Comment

• The seat I ordered three weeks ago apparently isn't in stock anywhere, finally got that resolved and quite frankly it's probably a good thing. I wasn't 100% sold on the Sparco R100 anyway so now I'll be patient and find something I'm truly set on and order over the winter. Right now I just want to get in and enjoy the car.

Comment

• More of this please.

As per usual, killing it man!
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Oh there will be more.

Still dialing in the suspension, waiting to get the car here to work so I can measure all four corners again, put it on a lift and adjust them one last time. Engine swap and the body work is really the last two hurdles i have to get through. After that It's drive the car and probably mess with more wheels lol

Comment

• Bakemono mirrors and my Whiteline rear strut bar came in. Installed those and continued to rip out anything in the interior from the front seats back.

Car is suuuuuuuper dirty. A bunch of little things I need to get taken care of. Going to hopefully start the process of the 5 speed swap next month.

Comment

• It's been a long time since I updated this. I Abruptly sold the car 14 months ago because I thought I was ready to move on to something else.

I was wrong. I missed the car and was a little hard on myself for letting it go. It held some sentimental value and I underestimated that fact. I half assed a bunch of stuff on it and never had a true path for the car.

Fast forward to this past October and the gentleman I sold the car to messaged me back and asked if I wanted to Purchase the car back. I jumped at it and said yes. Redemption

Disappointed would be an understatement. It was dirty, cigar and cigarette burns and ash everywhere. I was upset; more mad at myself than anything for letting it go. Trans was shot as well, no reverse or neutral so all it does is go forward. 3 months later the car is just sitting while I accumulate parts and get ready to turn this thing into what I envisioned almost 7 years ago.

Comment

• So happy to see an old thread back from the dead for me to follow again=)
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Glad to see its back, sucks about the smoke and ash and bad tranny.
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Thanks guys ! Kick in the pants is the guy I sold it to Details cars for a living..i was like..the hell? lol

Comment

• stoked for this comeback!

Comment

• Absolutely love the look of all black Style 5s.

Comment

Working...
                                X