No announcement yet.

Daily Driven Stanced GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love America, they rebadge there cars to holden then stupid australian put Chevrolet badges on there holdens good work my cousins got a gto aswell it's a beast
    Not a cop

Comment

Coming together nicely, that color sure looks familiar haha

Comment

Ordered 15mm spacers the other day so it poke way more! Pictures to come. Other than that things have been slow. Tires are mounted and the car is in the shop waiting to be tuned any day now =/ Once its out I can mount it all together.

Comment

Really hoping to lay this thing on its nuts. Here is some eyes candy for you non believers =) I don't own any of the following images.

And of course, The one who inspired my build BLACKLIST.
          RIP

Comment

Time for cleaning up my ported headlamp!
            Heating it up so I can pull the front off.

Exploded view, Cleaned up!

While I was in there, Cause its the little details that count!

Comment

Why the hole in the headlight?
              Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
              check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

Better air flow to the CAI. More power I hope!!!!!

Comment

Hmm interesting. I think I am going to get the svede for my car when I eventually get a cai for mine.

Comment

Well got the car back from street tuning, It will see some dyno action in the near future. little over 400 right now we assume. 430ish once its final tuned. Anyways, Look what I got in the mail today!!!!!

Which is good news so that means I can mount my wheels, But first Id like to go lower. Which brings me to this thing. It must go to be low.

Good bye!

Wheels on.....I was nervous

........And..........MONEY SHOT!!!!!!

Then I made a test run, A little rubbing here and there so a did a ghetto pull that I'm not to proud of.....But hey it works.

Then I did the front, Still needs more low but I'm wooped so that will be another day.

Getting the head lights finished and fog lights in tomorrow.

Comment

looking amazing! 2-3 weeks until my car should be done ... Unfortunately it won't as aggressive as yours I don't think

Comment

that thing looks great man, there's a yellow one running around by me that's pretty low, never gotten a good look at his setup

Comment

Got the front end off so I can install the refinished head lamps and fogs.

The little details.

Rear quarters actually made contact with the body on the way to the shop, Don't know if I should be proud or not lol. More pull foxed the problem.

Cleaned up the edge a little with some door trim edging.

Comment

im all giddy, i love usdm stanced cars!! <3

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Are those Linea corse lemans? I ran those on my mustang.

Comment

Thanks guys! really glad to make such progress in the last month or so. Still planning to do some other things to it in the future. After market seats big brakes of some sort and something different with the front facia. Maybe SAP or go with the Holden conversion I've wanted forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X