No announcement yet.

CubbyChowder finally got a BMW 2002 - it's project time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is insane..31 pages of pure fire!!

Comment

• havent seen any updates on the actual 02 in a while, still waiting

Comment

• "a clean shop is a happy shop"

-my father while beating me for leaving his shop dirty

i have a chubby, congrats

Comment

• We need moar updates!
          sigpic

Comment

• Just been looking through this tread, your making me want to try and save the poor 2002 rust bucket my dad has. Warning may be painful to look at, http://24.media.tumblr.com/8d1f7584f...d55o1_1280.jpg

Comment

• I know guys I'm dying to get back to work on this thing! My plan is to get it down to my shop sometime next week so hopefully that works out.

Originally posted by DaDodsworth View Post
              Just been looking through this tread, your making me want to try and save the poor 2002 rust bucket my dad has. Warning may be painful to look at, http://24.media.tumblr.com/8d1f7584f...d55o1_1280.jpg
              Yikes! Good luck!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• congrats on the shop man that's rad!

Comment

• congrats on the shop man that's rad!

Comment

• I never really took the time to look through this thread until now and i have to say i'm absolutely astonished at the sight of your craftsmanship. You're also incredibly well spoken which is refreshing to read on this forum. Keep up the good work.
                    Great neck

Comment

• Originally posted by philavon View Post
                      congrats on the shop man that's rad!
                      Thanks! I'm loving it, just can't wait to get the '02 down there!

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
                      I never really took the time to look through this thread until now and i have to say i'm absolutely astonished at the sight of your craftsmanship. You're also incredibly well spoken which is refreshing to read on this forum. Keep up the good work.
                      That means a lot man, thank you for the nice words

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Wow dude..

I love this car Cant wait to next update!

Comment

• I heart this! Definitely subscribed

Comment

• When will we see another update on the 2002? it's been quite a while now since the last update that contained 02 content. One other thing, is it your friends bavaria thats featured on the frontpage of S/W?

Comment

• I know I know I've been really bad about making progress on the '02 lately. Life has just been crazy busy and I still need to overcome a few hurdles before I can get the '02 in the shop. I did get it back on the original suspension and wheels so it's ready to load onto a trailer and bring it down. It's just a matter of time now, I really hope to be working on it again within the next two weeks.

I've been building the wheels slowly and they are turning out amazing (at least in my opinion ), I'll have a nice update for those soon!

Also yes, that is my friends Bavaria on the front page. We met up with Mike and Andrew a few weeks ago for the photoshoot and it was an exciting thing to be a part of. I have dreams that one day my completed 2002 will grace the front page with a nice article

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post

Also yes, that is my friends Bavaria on the front page. We met up with Mike and Andrew a few weeks ago for the photoshoot and it was an exciting thing to be a part of. I have dreams that one day my completed 2002 will grace the front page with a nice article
                                Can't wait to cruise up there for another shoot. We'll set aside a bit more time so we can hang out afterwards

Comment

Working...
                                X