my daily Shuttle sWagon from NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my daily Shuttle sWagon from NZ

Hey everyone. Been really envy on other's build thread so might aswell make one? Its my first build thread so bare with me. :lol:

so here was my shuttle when i got it (excuse the pics as i just copied it to the seller's listing). ALL STOCK aside from aftermarket radio. really tidy and taken good care off. traveled about 120kms and didnt let it go.

Sick of the ride height as my mates was teasing it as a family van. so i was "kinda" pressured and bought a D2 adjustable coilovers, front and rear strut bars, c-pillar and a JBL sub and amplifier. (sorry no pics for the struts and in-car audio). And also, went for a ski trip so might aswell change the Engine Oil and Filter, Gearbox Oil, Rear Diff Oil and bought some ski racks.

(it scrapes of the driveway so ride height will stay atm, but can still sack down about 1-2 inches)

d2 adjusties

removed the fog lamps as i wanted to paint em up.

the oil stuff

jacked up.

some pics during last year's ski trip:

minion on board

put the fog lamps to help me drive that time at night

i tried using other rims as well:

i know green rims are not everyones cup of tea. but as Russel Peter's dad says. TAKE IT, AND GO

managed to get a volvo 940/5 front lip and CHEAP!! really happy with it. and an old school civic for my rear lip.

Current State:

current ride height.

ass shot. lol

i tried it in track as well just for the lols:

Interior shot:

Recaro seats off an Accord/Torneo Euro R. im surprised that i can use the OEM seat rails from my shuttle with a little bit of filing.

Panasonic DVD player so i can enjoy more my crusin driving. + Type R look gear knob & Nardi Steering wheel with horn button missing! hahaha

love these things lol, yours is quite awesome by the way. any future plans
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
      love these things lol, yours is quite awesome by the way. any future plans
      hey man, thanks for that!

plans:

atm. just wanna turbo it a little bit. its power atm is so weak for a 4wd 1.6litre. might get a spacer or wider and lower offset shoes and chuck in my front and rear camber arms. not much plan on it coz i wanna keep it clean and simple but with a poke

Comment

Originally posted by lakay View Post
        hey man, thanks for that!

plans:

atm. just wanna turbo it a little bit. its power atm is so weak for a 4wd 1.6litre. might get a spacer or wider and lower offset shoes and chuck in my front and rear camber arms. not much plan on it coz i wanna keep it clean and simple but with a poke
        in for updates never thought of having a bit of poke on it but i think that would look awesome!
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Holy shit this thing is amazing. Put the brush guard thingy back on it was dope.
          Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

You have good friends. They gave you some really good advice

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

my buddy walked in and asked me if that was a forrester lol kinda looks like it. mint though, in for a turboed wago.

Comment

This is so different, and cool!
                "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Comment

Working...
                X