• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IG: @uncle_rickey
    c126 coupe

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
      Fucking awesome dude !! It seams all over the world mk1's are rockin it haha. What mods have you done to enable the car to go so low. I know its pretty hard for mk1's to go low without having chassis or drive shaft/ tie rod/ ball joint troubles hahaha. Have you modded anything at all? Also howd you get the rear to camber man, haha i fucking love itt !!
      Awesome work man, if only we lived anywhere near eachother id have loved to do some shoots !!
      thanks man!!!!! all ive got is rokkor coilovers which im replacing soon with racelands cuz they are pretty blown out. the ride is not bad at all.. and also going to use old skool vulcan works v2 foundation strut risers and going lower in the front that way i can camber the front 2 degrees. also the only modification ive done is roll the fenders and also to get the rear to camber the way it is i took the rear brake assembly off the rear beam and put 2 washers on the lower bolts in between the rear beam and the hub/brake housing and bolted it back together. it only takes bout 20 minutes haha. soon ill have the money to finish the outside then i'd like to respray the car again and redo the interior then onto finishing the engine bay and its complete!!!
      c126 coupe

Comment

c126 coupe

Comment

Looks delicious
          Still building....

My Ride

Comment

Just picked up a MK2 today man, your builds my inspiration! Still got the W124 too.
            Follow on IG
            amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
            Vintage AME Wheels
            RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
            W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
              Just picked up a MK2 today man, your builds my inspiration! Still got the W124 too.
              awesome dude! we gotta meet up id like to help you work on it man. if you still have my number shoot me a text.. plus this upcoming weekend there is the show at the king vw in gaithersburg.. hope to see you there
              c126 coupe

Comment

just read through this for the first time... awesome rabbit man. 4-doors have never looked so good

Comment

Originally posted by aaron22 View Post
                  just read through this for the first time... awesome rabbit man. 4-doors have never looked so good
                  Thanks homie. its still in the works got some body work to do next interior work and some suspension stuff so i can go lower
                  c126 coupe

Comment

Updaaaaaates dude?

Comment

This has to be one of the cutest (read: sexiest) cars I have seen!
                      sigpic

Comment

more pics and updates to come this week. took my wheels apart and re powder coated them silver and gettting some new coilovers and putting in trans and some body work.

should have some pics up tonight! thanks for all the love
                        c126 coupe

Comment

Working...
                        X