Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A build thread from Effin' Euro (mostly e21 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeppp. i've only seen one other e21 with it and it was ireland. you know of any others?
    and nah, i'm thinking white when i get around to painting it. we'll see.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steinke View Post
      Air ride hu?

Ya the "roll pan" look was not my idea. A local guy had the car before me and had done all the metal work so we can give Brent the credit for that one. But ya go for it I dont mind one bit. Then we will be two of the only e21s out there that i know of with the look.
      Just dont go red hahaha
      make that three e21's with that look, i went bumperless with mine when i bought it 7 years ago, then fibreglassed the rear smooth a year or two later, then got a bit creative with the taillights after that.

bumperless and smoothed rear FTW...

sigpic
      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

btw, im in NZ, and the car isnt finished. its gonna be another 2" lower soon too..

...and it wont be red for too much longer either...
        sigpic
        Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
        Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

cool. how did you go about doing the 5 lug swap? or are they adapters?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

We only did the hood and fenders.. We never finished

We ran into some title issues so the cars in a sort of purgatory state

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
              cool. how did you go about doing the 5 lug swap? or are they adapters?
              custom made all round, with toyota wheel studs. it was a 323i originally. i had them made to fit the 17x8 et20 wheels and 540i brakes (13" fronts... )
              sigpic

Comment

updates:

first i lowered it on ground control coilover kit, bilstein rears, blown stock fronts (will be getting brand new bilsteins all around when air goes on)

stupid reverse rake - look bmw fenders

and it needs more camber:

"test fitted" an rs face...there will be a little less wheel gap when mounted as these are resting inside the wheels

forgot to take new interior pics. anywho, i'm gonna go work on the bay now. lmk whatcha think

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Looking good! I want mine that low....

Comment

i like your car. more more more

Comment

Originally posted by Marneus View Post
                      Looking good! I want mine that low....
                      thanks it's pretty low...i dragged my exhaust for 4 feet or so down my driveway.
                      first i was like

then i

followed by a

Originally posted by Reudiger View Post
                      i like your car. more more more
                      it has a loooong way to go, but thank you. wish i had more updates, didn't get very far today i'll try to get interior pics when i get home from work tomorrow.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

i will look this thread!
                        i must have some euro bumper there, i saw some aftermarket in a junk yard in good condition, perhaps need a re-chroming but they were scratchless and not curbed, dent or something...

if you want, i can ask for a price and do a quote for shipping...

Comment

i'm considering going bumperless now, but i guess if you can get a good deal on them i can do that instead. if you wanna check it out for me i would definately appreciate it.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

are you going shorter shocks and cut-n-shut front strut casings? the standard length shocks wont go low enough if you want to get some mad stance on at shows imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

my oil pan is less than 2 inches off the ground, and i drag my exhaust on the slight incline on my driveway seen in the first set of pictures, not the bottom curb part, but at that line in the first 10 ft. out of the garage....i won't be going any lower until it's on air.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                                i'm considering going bumperless now, but i guess if you can get a good deal on them i can do that instead. if you wanna check it out for me i would definately appreciate it.
                                I will see what can i do for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X