No announcement yet.

Audi 200 20v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seen it in person and love it!!! they need videos to truly appreciate this thing

thanks for the wheels btw, ordered new front adapters and im absolutely in love.

Comment

Haha! Ferris Beular was on the other day and I was wondering how come no one ever used one of these audi's as a starting point... looks good! props on trying something different!

Comment

Haha yep, there was one in that movie. Thats one of the reasons I love the car. Its SO different from what you see all the time. AND it is going to be so ridiculously silly seeing it annihilate lambo's, bikes, and the like later on

Comment

Just bought adapters for the Style 5's and some other misc. stuff...smaller turbine housing for the Holset for one. That was one pretty important part I needed. I was going to order the intercooler this month, but the adapters and turbine housing wiped out the budget for that.

Next month I'll be getting the IC as long as I can afford to starve. Stupid thing costs so damn much. Will have pics of the new couplers when I go pick them up.

Its going to be really interesting to see how the BBS's fit with the adapters. I think its going to take a significant amount of stretch and camber. I don't want to run anything smaller than a 205 on these things.

Comment

Originally posted by loxxrider View Post
            Just bought adapters for the Style 5's and some other misc. stuff...smaller turbine housing for the Holset for one. That was one pretty important part I needed. I was going to order the intercooler this month, but the adapters and turbine housing wiped out the budget for that.

Next month I'll be getting the IC as long as I can afford to starve. Stupid thing costs so damn much. Will have pics of the new couplers when I go pick them up.

Its going to be really interesting to see how the BBS's fit with the adapters. I think its going to take a significant amount of stretch and camber. I don't want to run anything smaller than a 205 on these things.
            i have created a new evil! i will be sending you some goodies this weekend, be excited!

Comment

lol yes you have. I've kinda started to become a wheel whore, I'm not going to lie. Can't wait to get the goodies

Comment

its really for the best, once a wheel whore always a wheel whore.

Comment

this build needs more attention, back to the top

Comment

sig test

Comment

[

holy fuck that's awesome how you happened to catch that Lightening in the backround!!!
                      sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
                      ZEAL VIP

Comment

This build looks great. Definitely makes me feel great about the work you did on the jetta when you had it.
                        INSTRAGRAM @jbootyyy @superstarcustoms

Comment

Heh, yeah I thought it was pretty cool too.

Its great to see whats going on with the jetta Prime. Hope it goes into good hands if/when you do sell it. This build is no expenses spared. Same went with the jetta (until whats his name had it)

Comment

looks like I'll be keeping it for this season. just gotta deal with the terrible paint on it now.
                            INSTRAGRAM @jbootyyy @superstarcustoms

Comment

ugh yeah...it was just starting to rear its ugly head when I was parting with the car. No idea why, but oh well.

Comment

Finally bought that damn intercooler and now my bank account is empty

also got adapters and picked up a new housing for the big turbo

that is all

oh and I guess this is cool too

Comment

Working...
                                X