I've been lurking for a while...so, my e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
    What made you decide to go with GC instead of just staying with the NEX?
    Quite honestly, I just had the opportunity to go top of the line and so I did. The NEX were great don't get me wrong, but since the day I got the car I had wanted to go GC. So when I had saved the money, and found out they were only 15 minutes from my house, providing the ability to talk to them face to face about my plans, I couldn't resist.

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
    Looks so awesome man. Can't wait to see what you're up to
    Thanks man, How's Hank?

Originally posted by tasyu View Post
    nice..
    Thank you
    Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

• Originally posted by skaper View Post
      No worries, I just really need to cramp your style with the exhaust, it just sounds too good.
      Man, sorry it took so long. If you're still interested, this is it. It was a little tough to get a decent shot of it. Hope this helps though.

S|W build thread

S|W build thread

Comment

• Well I went out tonight and took some quick pictures since I was bored..

said pictures,

_DSC9952

_DSC9954

_DSC9969

Thats all for now. Thanks for looking

Comment

• Gorgeous.
          IG: ossiep

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
            Gorgeous.
            Thanks man. I'm a huge fan of the work you did on your car. Wanna do another turbo?…but in my car? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
              Man, sorry it took so long. If you're still interested, this is it. It was a little tough to get a decent shot of it. Hope this helps though.

Yes it does, thank you! Loving the new shots of the car too!

Kennethsellspdx.com

Comment

• nice bumpers

Comment

• Your car is just too awesome! Great pics too.
                  -Rob
                  Wagon MOB
                  UsVersusThem
                  AWDfitted

Comment

• i think i saw this car at a taco bell in rocklin, night time probably 2 weeks ago. stanford ranch and sunset. was that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by skaper View Post
                      Yes it does, thank you! Loving the new shots of the car too!
                      Okay good I'm glad. And thanks man!

Originally posted by amichaels View Post
                      nice bumpers

Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
                      Your car is just too awesome! Great pics too.
                      Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Originally posted by scrape View Post
                      i think i saw this car at a taco bell in rocklin, night time probably 2 weeks ago. stanford ranch and sunset. was that you?
                      It might have been me. If you see it again come say hi man

Comment

• Love the car, just not feeling it with the roof rack. Seems to be more clean without it. Either way, awesome ride!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Thanks man. I'm a huge fan of the work you did on your car. Wanna do another turbo?…but in my car? haha
                          If I could do it again I'd do it way different. And learn how to tune.......
                          It was a fun project.
                          IG: ossiep

Comment

• Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                            Love the car, just not feeling it with the roof rack. Seems to be more clean without it. Either way, awesome ride!
                            Yeah I know what you mean. I take it off quite frequently actually. I just need it to get my bike to the track every week. Thanks though!

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                            If I could do it again I'd do it way different. And learn how to tune.......
                            It was a fun project.
                            I would love to do it to my car, but the tuning and computer part has me scared to try since its my daily and can't sit for weeks. Maybe one day I'll grow a set and do it. Haha

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean. I take it off quite frequently actually. I just need it to get my bike to the track every week. Thanks though!

I would love to do it to my car, but the tuning and computer part has me scared to try since its my daily and can't sit for weeks. Maybe one day I'll grow a set and do it. Haha
                              I miss my days of riding. I need to buy another bike.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                              And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

It might have been me. If you see it again come say hi man
                                we should get a sacramento area meet goin on or something. seems to be a good amount of us out here.

Comment

Working...
                                X