I've been lurking for a while...so, my e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samwebber View Post
    was this car just featured on the blog? if so, congratulations. beautiful work!
    Originally posted by JHank View Post
    I know cars is'nt a competition, but you won man!
    Amazed how well you managed your fitment, it's also some serious inspiration seeing as I'm also trying to fit 11,5" to my E28. How big are your lips? I have four inches but yours look wider.

Anyways, amazing work! Love the e12 mirror!
    Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments. I couldn't be more excited! The car has come quite a ways since my last update on this thread.
    Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

• Loved the feature dude, seriously clean E28. Your buddy Alex posted the feature on Facebook and that's where I saw it.

Have you ever considered bagging it? Since you want to be as low as possible while still retaining functionality, it seems bags would be the perfect solution. I'm sure that GC setup wasn't cheap, I bet you could build a pretty killer air setup for not much more than what you paid for the GC's.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
        Loved the feature dude, seriously clean E28. Your buddy Alex posted the feature on Facebook and that's where I saw it.

Have you ever considered bagging it? Since you want to be as low as possible while still retaining functionality, it seems bags would be the perfect solution. I'm sure that GC setup wasn't cheap, I bet you could build a pretty killer air setup for not much more than what you paid for the GC's.
        Thanks man! As far as bags go, It's kind of just my preference for my car to be on springs. I have weighed the bag option and I have come to the conclusion that if I were to bag it, I would only be able to lay out about 1/4" lower in the back and 3/8" lower in the front, but I would have to drive higher than I do now. The trade off just wasn't worth it to me at this point in my life haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
          Thanks man! As far as bags go, It's kind of just my preference for my car to be on springs. I have weighed the bag option and I have come to the conclusion that if I were to bag it, I would only be able to lay out about 1/4" lower in the back and 3/8" lower in the front, but I would have to drive higher than I do now. The trade off just wasn't worth it to me at this point in my life haha.
          Makes sense, just thought I'd throw it out there. Keep doin' what you do!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
            Makes sense, just thought I'd throw it out there. Keep doin' what you do!
            For surely. Can't wait to see more of the 2002!

Comment

• Your car is so heavy!!! Love everything congratulations !!!
              yeeeee!!

Comment

• Beautiful car definitely an inspiration for my e28, can you give us the specs
                To your wheels? Width, offsets? Thanks

Comment

• Thats it! I have had my e34 for three weeks now I am gonna sell it and buy a E28!
                  Cheers for the inspiration... sorta haha

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Congratulations on the feature! I honestly didn't realize that this was the same car at first it's changed so much!!! Favorite e28. Now update this thread!

insta:yungwymo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtyhands View Post
                      Your car is so heavy!!! Love everything congratulations !!!
                      Thanks man, much appreciated.

Originally posted by Karlm30 View Post
                      Beautiful car definitely an inspiration for my e28, can you give us the specs
                      To your wheels? Width, offsets? Thanks
                      Thanks, They are 16x10f 16x11.5r I actually am not sure of the exact offsets, they were built for the car.

Originally posted by stigma View Post
                      Thats it! I have had my e34 for three weeks now I am gonna sell it and buy a E28!
                      Cheers for the inspiration... sorta haha
                      Hahaha older is better in my opinion, but also generally needs more TLC…which I suppose is probably why I'm into them. but thanks man. Glad you like the car.

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
                      Congratulations on the feature! I honestly didn't realize that this was the same car at first it's changed so much!!! Favorite e28. Now update this thread!
                      Thank you. The car has come a long way, and I'm happy it turned out the way it did. I will update the thread if I can find any pictures of anything I've done since the last update haha

Comment

• Just came across this beauty on youtube, I'm loving this a lot. It seems like with style 19s, the lower you go, the better they look. After going through the feature, wow, that bumper and spoiler work is incredible. Great job man!

Comment

• Saw this thing at Caffeine and Octane this morning, beautiful!

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• Looks gorgeous
                            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Picture's of the m60 swap?!

Comment

• Originally posted by samwebber View Post
                                Picture's of the m60 swap?!
                                Just took this the other day.

DSC_9791