Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking dope!
    When in doubt, cut it out...
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Gets even better. Nice!
      '97 Golf Mk3.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
        Freaking fricking frick. This looks so good with the new height. And that rear lip is slick too.

And obviously the Nardi is badangles. Keep up the sexy work.
        Thanks man! I shall try

Originally posted by Belvader View Post
        Dayum, I wish my local junkyard had Nardi steering wheels. It's looking ultra über duber good man put a cherry on top and serve this bitch up
        I wish my junkyards had nardi's too . Thanks mang!

Originally posted by TheCrabMaster View Post
        looking dope!
        Originally posted by stancefag View Post
        Gets even better. Nice!
        Thanks guys!
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• FECK!!!! I love the updates man!!! im digging that rear lip Too!
          wanted to ask ...did you paint your door panels black to match your dash? iv never seen black door panels on these sattys before...... looks dope I was actually going to do that to mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
            what is that gauge/contraption in front of your speedometer?

Comment

• Originally posted by HKSpeed View Post
              That is the large tumor of a cruise control module that Saturn placed on the side of the steering wheel. He moved to the column to keep it when he switched to the baller steering wheel. Ingenious!

Comment

• cool car, props on being different

Comment

• Originally posted by Doober View Post
                  FECK!!!! I love the updates man!!! im digging that rear lip Too!
                  wanted to ask ...did you paint your door panels black to match your dash? iv never seen black door panels on these sattys before...... looks dope I was actually going to do that to mine
                  Thanks man. Nope they're factory.
                  Originally posted by HKSpeed View Post
                  That's the cruise control, wouldn't fit on the hub adapter so had to put it there. Only blocks speeds less then 20km.
                  Originally posted by speakerboy View Post
                  That is the large tumor of a cruise control module that Saturn placed on the side of the steering wheel. He moved to the column to keep it when he switched to the baller steering wheel. Ingenious!
                  Thanks man! Lol they are pretty damn huge.
                  Originally posted by jcamilliere View Post
                  cool car, props on being different

Comment

• Originally posted by speakerboy View Post
                    Say I did the same in my 3G, as far as move to an aftermarket wheel. Would I be able to do the same with the cruise control?
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                      Say I did the same in my 3G, as far as move to an aftermarket wheel. Would I be able to do the same with the cruise control?
                      I believe so. I think the steering column is identical. The only thing that may cause issues is the dash, it's a different shape (i think) in the 3rd gen so the cruise button thing might touch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                        I believe so. I think the steering column is identical. The only thing that may cause issues is the dash, it's a different shape (i think) in the 3rd gen so the cruise button thing might touch it.
                        Hmm. Okay. I may just delete it, I've gotten use to never using cruise/AC in case I choose to delete those things someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                          Hmm. Okay. I may just delete it, I've gotten use to never using cruise/AC in case I choose to delete those things someday.
                          I don't use my brain in case I want to delete it someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by speakerboy View Post
                            I don't use my brain in case I want to delete it someday.

Leave.

Comment

• Swag.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• :0

just went through all 13 pages..

AND WOAH!!! nice job turning a everyday boring car into something fucking original and RAD as fuck!!!

dude I think I may be the only one who liked the mis matched wheels!

the new ones are super gangster too though. nice build dude. doin it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X